79' CB900 Bob/Chop/Brat/tracker??.... Build w Pics

Position of muffler...

• Exit vertical

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Awesome job so far. I really like that wrinkle finish on the frame. Also great choice on the tires, they go well with the bike. I'm excited to see this progress. Keep it up

Decided i need to chop the seat down a tad, then i can fit my indicators on the mudguard as well... win win?

IMG_1455.jpg
IMG_1456.jpg

Swapmeet Louie said:
Badass! would look good with the rotors drilled aswell. Dig the direction you chose.

Yeah i thought that when i had them off, just wasn't sure how to go about it... is it simple? can i do it on my normal press with norma bits or will they be shit because of the hardened steel?

I"ve done all mine. Its pretty easy. Just center punch everything and 1/8" pilot hole everything. after that its cake. I made some templates I could email ya a couple if ya want? use plenty of cutting oit too. or any oil for that matter.

Yeah thatd be really good if you could, might be something to look at in the future.
send it to mitch.yeats@hotmail.com, cheers.

Ok. Ill mail them later today. I gotta get them off my other puter that isn't currently on line. no biggie though...

Some where I saw a post with a link to a wide variety of hole paterns on templates out on the interwebz that you just printed off and then used you center punch to transfer onto your rotors... would have been about a year ago because it was after I had sat down with a compass and a ruler and did my own! ::)

Edit: Not the same one, but this is a very good one as well, explains patterns, hole size and gives printable templates.

Anyone have any thoughts on the exhaust.... should i point it up or have the exit out to the side? I like it out to the side but my dad and a mate reckon upwards? If i knew how... maybe i would make a poll. damn

Love the stance and the exhaust. I would point it outward instead of updward. BTW where did you but that exhaust can/tip?

Back
Top Bottom