Dreadnotred Hellride chopper

Looks great, nice stance and good ground clearance. Be sure to check chain interference with the oil tank.

Rider52 said:
Looks great, nice stance and good ground clearance. Be sure to check chain interference with the oil tank.
If i did my measuring right, I should have 1.25" from the top of the chain as it passes under the tank. What I'm not sure of is how much it needs to cover the bounce. I also have 1/2" clearance to move the tank up.

Attachments

• IMG_2872.JPG
    IMG_2872.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 284
pidjones said:
Will there be a rear upper motor mount?
Yes. I have to either make or get them made.

51293321_358107131451695_8428291539309953024_n.jpg

Amen frames were supposed to have them, but mine are missing:

maxresdefault.jpg

The curse of the missing motor mount plates! Fortunately they are easy to make. Somewhere I have a pattern pulled from an OG set if you need it. At one time a couple of people were making them. Maybe White Line Creations in North Carolina! He also makes an AMEN replacement oil tank. White Line is on facebook and was a regular on the Hondachoppers.com board.

Kanticoy said:
So....

It’s still red.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

:(

I still don't have the confidence to paint it without worry of having to grind something off to weld a tab on again.

I went back and forth on trying to turn the trailer fender into something I like, but no avail. Then, I took a chance on a small fender from China listed on EBay for $30. Not bad.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Attachments

• IMG_3040.JPG
    IMG_3040.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 284
  • IMG_3043.JPG
    IMG_3043.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 266
looking up. I like the tail fender. If you can remember, send me the link or PM or post it in my thread on Lazarus. I need something exactly like that, pretrimmed. And its hard to buy anything on flea bay. So, if you're happy with it, It will prob work for me. thanks

Back
Top Bottom