Wire harness organization

joevirus563

Coast to Coast
I've replaced my headlight for an hid one in which I can't store all the wiring... So now I have a bunch of wire hanging on the side of my tank...

I need some idea to store it and make it pretty again.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1409193559315.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1409193559315.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 140
You could look at picking up an electronics enclosure and maybe mounting it up somewhere?

http://www.amazon.com/Electronics-Enclosure-Plastic-Project-Tabs/dp/B003EAHOYS/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1409194754&sr=8-7&keywords=electronics+enclosure

Other options can include cutting down the harness and recrimping new connectors.

Wow that's a wicked birds nest you got there. Im interested to see what you end up doing. If you dont mind me asking, what did you do with the ballast and any other extra electronics that go along with the hid setup? I have an hid setup I want to install in my cb360 but haven't figured out where to put the extra electronics. I was thinking of getting a mini battery and using the extra space in the battery box for that stuff.

thrillseeker said:
Wow that's a wicked birds nest you got there. Im interested to see what you end up doing. If you dont mind me asking, what did you do with the ballast and any other extra electronics that go along with the hid setup? I have an hid setup I want to install in my cb360 but haven't figured out where to put the extra electronics. I was thinking of getting a mini battery and using the extra space in the battery box for that stuff.
This is why I have a bird nest... All the electronics and ballast fit tight in the headlight basket.

Back
Top Bottom