F'n Right (patch info)

Re: F'n Right

Not really diggin the guns idea. Reminds me too much of this:

guns-n-roses.jpg

I liked the original jug one. No words necessary. We all know what it is.

I like the jug! I actually like one of the jugs on page one. The one on it's side. I like that.

Inmates make a foul substance known as chalk, but that is a far cry from sweet Ozark 'Shine. My vote goes with Flugtechnik, but I'll churn out that one with corrected font, andsome other candidates ASAP.

Yeah I'm with flugtechnik too. If we had a vote right now that one with the right font would get mine.

Now on to something else. Right now under our name on the main page it says "Some of the best riding roads in the world" or something. Tim told me he just put that up there and that we can figure out something else to go under our board name.
Any suggestions?

Awesome work Cresent. Also what size do we want the patches to be three or four inches or what? I'll get up with the dude who does the patches and find out how much they're going to run.

My Mommy is gonna do mine for me. I can see what she kinda deal she would do for my brothers from another mother if any one is interested.

Deviant1 said:
Awesome work Cresent. Also what size do we want the patches to be three or four inches or what? I'll get up with the dude who does the patches and find out how much they're going to run.

You may want to pm Caveman...
he does one off patches in differnt sizes for very reasonable...

I love the path!!.... So can we post it as the official DTT Dirty South patch then?

:eek: How the HELL did I miss this thread? I'm all over this patch!
I say let Caveman do them, he's a member and has the experience.

Where, when, and how much for ordering the patches?

tWistedWheelz said:
on here, NOW, ? PM caveman for that!
Or you could PM Crescent and get it from his mom for 5 bucks plus shipping. That's keepin it in the dirty family!

Deviant1 said:
Or you could PM Crescent and get it from his mom for 5 bucks plus shipping. That's keepin it in the dirty family!

Ooh! Is that what you did? I need to get some! What diameter is that for 5 buck!

I set it up for 4", and since I did the digitizing there isn't a set up fee. She is doing mine as we speak. After that anyone who wants it gets it for $5. Once she is done I'll have her snap some pics.

Back
Top Bottom