Teaching my wife to ride: Kaw 175

I taught my oldest daughter to ride her 750 Shadow in the church back lot. Noticed she had trouble with stopping, so had her making laps and stopping twice per lap for about 30 laps. Stopping well is important.

Seems like u got a real fun-spot in your backyard there Rich.
Congrats with a happy motorcycle riding Mrs.

There was a good lookin' woman in the garage tonight replacing her clutch. It was awesome.
7u3e5yre.jpg

This thing needs plates!

Ahh she is coming to the dark side. Nice work.
My girlfriend gets bored to quick in the garage and is ready for me to be "done". Which seems like it will never happen.

Aircoolin said:
So jealous of the rotary! That little things gotta kick ass :eek:

Joey

It is about six times cooler than my enduro (which was pretty good planning on my part).

bapusa5u.jpg

Wife has permit in hand - off we go to the local quiet cemetery atop a hill to tempt the local cops!

xb33bsa said:
snow ! still ! dahum
you know what would be good is some bark busters on that 175 saves on broken levers

Good call x man, we'll look around tonight

She kicked the MSF's ass this weekend and met a couple of cool women - and the F7 is shipshape. I had to fix a bunch of odd rewiring that appeared to have been done in lieu of cleaning the ignition switch; it needs a new turn signal relay and that's about it.

Tonight Wife Ard took the vacuum petcock (all but the 23mm thread is identical to the H1 and H2 petcock) apart and figured out that a rotted o-ring was allowing fuel through all the time; she replaced that and went inside after I poured gas on her leg to leave me to do sone wiring.

So you don't have to turn a turn signal on now in order to have a visible headlight??

Right. I think that after I wrap up a couple of XS650 harnesses I'm going to rewire it entirely - this bike has about five pounds of unnecessary copper.

Back
Top Bottom