Teaching my wife to ride: Kaw 175

I am jealous of said beard, but glad I don't have to deal with having to shave every 5 seconds if a clean look is required.

I can grow a helluva mustache, but beards just aren't in my future

I jsut found this, Nice. Also, I have stopped shaving, Always have a goatee but sick of shaving and with the long weekend and 4 days I had a beard enough work can't complain. Hope to be rather epic by the thaw, unless I cave do to lack of attention from the wife..... Wish she liked the full beard.

stroker crazy said:
Next step on the path: Get a two-stroke with a big motor!

Crazy

Yessir.

Also... If she has any two stroke specific, or especially technical questions; you NEED to get old Brad on the phone to explain the answers. ;)

Oh, not based on knowledge. Just the fact that it's always entertaining to watch new folks meet Brad. Haha.

Haha!! Welcome to the Dark (because of the smoke) Side Rich!! 8)

"Big ones" are cool, but so are the little singles! :D Yours (hers?) has 75% more displacement than my single. ;)
The pipe in my avatar is for the little beast. ;)

Same rotary valve design. 8) 100cc's! :D

I have a buddy up here who road races your 175 in a VRRA vintage class here in Canada! I'll get some pics of it to "inspire" you. :)

throw that pipe in the river put a chamber on the thang and get that cow on da hine tore

SONIC. said:
I think brad just called your wife a cow
;)

Get him

LOL it was the bike, but I like the fact you are trying to get them going, it could be entertaining. Oh and Rich, what finally got your wife to come around to learning to ride? I keep trying to get mine too. She loves to ride with me and is a natural passenger, learned really fast how to not do the wrong moves to throw the bike off in turns etc. I think maybe if I was to build her a proper bike of her own she may....

Nah, Brad and I agreed never to fight as long as we both had Sonic to make fun of.

And Maritime: I wish I could tell you! No idea.

stroker crazy said:
Next step on the path: Get a two-stroke with a big motor!

Crazy

FOund this down in Vicksburg.

00F0F_8fTh5ISFXJU_600x450.jpg

KDX 450. That be a quick little beast for ya. Actually toying around with picking it up for a Mongrel #2 project. Since it is a KDX, it already has lighting coils.

BTW, if you think that little stock 175 was quick, we need to get you on Ted's bike and you can see what a built 250 can do. ;D 8)

but maybe we need to see if you can handle that dynomite first. Was riding it around the parking lot last night....yaaahooooo!

I don't understand how this thing even ran!

Tomorrow, will play with the carb again (it's a bit louder than it was yesterday) and hopefully Tandy will get out to CharlieT's son's land to drop it a couple times :)

She took it up and down the driveway a few times this evening. This fish is hooked.

Back
Top Bottom