CB350/360 starter block off plug, speedo spacers, tach plugs

Probably tomorrow, I started making a couple but my back has given out so can't stand at machine any longer.
Made it about 2hrs, painkillers ain't as good as I though :(

Back is pretty good after surgery, got a couple ready to go if anyone wants/needs them

Thanks for the awesome product and the super fast shipping!

Here are a few pics of the tach drive plug you sent me. Fit perfect.

Thanks for posting pics.
I had forgotten just how much more visible the 350 tach 'hole' is 8)

Making a batch of starter block off plugs, anyone who asked that I didn't get back to, they will be finished tomorrow 13th Feb 2014.
Postage has gone up but I'll keep the old price until after Bikeweek in March

Yes I do, made a few extra last time I had lathe set up as I knew the starter plug batch could take a while

I'm pretty sure I have everyone sorted out, if anyone paid for a tach plug in mid-February (2014, for any smart asses's) and not received it yet, send me a PM or e-mail

Thanks PJ for the plug. It's so light I thought you shipped an empty envelope haha. Quality product! Thanks again!
I would post a pic but tapatalk is rotating said picture and it's pissing me off. Can't make it stop

Although it will fit in place of cable I don't do 500/550 plugs, the complete tach drive usually gets removed from cam cover and a plate fitted.

I searched, but didn't see anything on how that's different. I can't just use one of yours since it fits?

Yep, it should slide straight in, you have the option of re-fitting tach cable compared to removing the complete drive unit
PM me for details

Back
Top Bottom