Looking Lower??

Disco

So Once i install my Clip-ons My bike will look somewhat Like this
cb750-cafe.jpg

I have the same tank since its a 750c.. Although I'm going to try and make it work.

I've noticed in some pics some of these guys bike seems to sit lower in the front. Its This something i can do myself, or
are my eyes playing tricks on me?

cb750-lrg.png

cafe1.jpg

People usually lower the front by pushing the forks through the top triple tree. Instead of having the forks flush on the top, it'll stick out however much you want to lower the front end.

goodfornothing said:
People usually lower the front by pushing the forks through the top triple tree. Instead of having the forks flush on the top, it'll stick out however much you want to lower the front end.

Is there a diy for this?

Yeah. Loosen the bolts on the triple trees where the forks go through and just push down or up to get them to slide through. You can try it on a center stand or a motorcycle jack. It'll probably be easier if you removed the front tire as well.

you need to be careful though, lowering the forks like that will change the geometry of the front end and the handling of the bike. Not necesarily dangerous but it can be.

Thanks Guys.. I will probaly attem it this Weekend if My Clipons come in on Saturday

Back
Top Bottom