• Black/Yellow

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Black/White

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Black/Grey

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
rattpunk said:
I'm torn. I prefer the colors in the blue logo, but the black and yellow is nice and solid, understated but bold at the same time. If you can do both color schemes... ;)

I personally dig both but there is something really cool about the basic knocked out yellow.

I like the blue best, but I went black and yellow in honor of the terrible towel.

I voted for the blue....I do like the black and yellow however I despise the Steelers. Love the city, hate the team.

VonYinzer said:
You shut your whore mouth. Hahaha...

Sorry man...I don't know what it is, maybe just that I am a Colts fan. Hell I even have Rapelisberger on my fantasy team.

Black and yellow for sure mofo's!!!!

And Andrew...you and Jordan better bring two kegs next year for those Steelers comments!

cafematty said:
Blue for me. Every shirt I own is black. Need one to stand out!

Same here blue for me.
And Logan, Great job on the design. I will be proud to wear this shirt once it becomes available.

As far as Passing out from drinks, shots of liquor, bottles of beer, swags of moonshine, or plain Gin & Juice goes, .. I think a few at Barber's already been there ;-)
Just add the names on the back of the shirts of those who passed out in their order for next year. LOL

Should start a "Wall of Shame" in the garage, Kiley.. Frame photos of anyone who has ever passed out in the shop from either drinking or working too damn hard.... Or head injuries...

I'm so down! I have talked about taking pictures with a Polaroid every time blood is spilled and hanging them on the fridge.

Kanticoy said:
I'm so down! I have talked about taking pictures with a Polaroid every time blood is spilled and hanging them on the fridge.

Don't encourage 'em! They'll run around hitting each other in the head with wrenches just to get a spot on the fridge!

Re: Re: Kiley's Garage

john83 said:
Don't encourage 'em! They'll run around hitting each other in the head with wrenches just to get a spot on the fridge!

I fail to see the disadvantages of this in relation to my personal cache of entertainment value....;)

Re: Re: Kiley's Garage

john83 said:
I will help get Thomas' pic on the fridge:)):)):)):)):)):))

Re: Re: Re: Kiley's Garage

cyclefreak said:
I will help get Thomas' pic on the fridge:)):)):)):)):)):))
If I beat jared in the head with a wrench is that elderly abuse!!!!!!!:D:D
And I like black and yellow
Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kiley's Garage

Clutch48 said:
If I beat jared in the head with a wrench is that elderly abuse!!!!!!!:D:D
And I like black and yellow
To be literally correct "kicking Thomas in the ass" would not do any good. I don't have a wide enough angle lens to get his wide ass in the pic.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kiley's Garage

cyclefreak said:
To be literally correct "kicking Thomas in the ass" would not do any good. I don't have a wide enough angle lens to get his wide ass in the pic.
Hell he would fall asleep before the fight got started good!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kiley's Garage

Clutch48 said:
Hell he would fall asleep before the fight got started good!!!!!

Hahaha. I really wouldn't need to be awake to be able to kick your ass!!>:D>:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kiley's Garage

cyclefreak said:
Hahaha. I really wouldn't need to be awake to be able to kick your ass!!>:D>:D
hahaha! You old narcoleptic your too funny!

Back
Top Bottom