Cut-off age for tattoo's

No I don't think so. As long as you get something tasteful in your older years, I believe you can start (or continue) at anytime.

No cut off age lol!!! Hope I have some skin left to tattoo when I'm old!! I bet you can get some cool effect from old skin... hide things in the wrinkles and what not... Just kidding, go for it!!!

ive gotta start pacing myself so I can add shit when im old. Its pretty silly but there will be at least a few times a week that ill look at my tattoos and get excited about em all over again.

Yes, it's too late for me since I'm past 40. Tattoos are like motorcycles, you can't get your first one past 40.

xcaptainxbloodx said:
ive gotta start pacing myself so I can add shit when im old. Its pretty silly but there will be at least a few times a week that ill look at my tattoos and get excited about em all over again.

haha i constantly forget about mine (up my right side, and left arm) and it's awesome to re-notice them.. now i want a new one..

DrJ said:
Yes, it's too late for me since I'm past 40. Tattoos are like motorcycles, you can't get your first one past 40.

got my first at age 42, ;D, draped down my right arm for the world to see. I'm now 44 and I work in a business office...

KarensTattoo5001.jpg
mcrapics137-1.jpg

p.s. that 2nd shot with my Hawk was taken January of this year for a newsletter. I run the crash truck for a m/c roadracing club. I don't plan to ever get old. ;)

my mum is considering getting her first tattoo, and she's in her 50's

go! said:
haha i constantly forget about mine (up my right side, and left arm) and it's awesome to re-notice them.. now i want a new one..

You can't post something like this without pics. That's just not right.

Photo66.jpg

Photo65.jpg

i want more added to my arm, like planets and stuff

now i'm planning a motorcycle tattoo, but have no idea where to put it. i'd like it on my right forearm.. but i don't have much room to work with there

ya, the balloons are a really cool tattoo. They convey the same sort of serene happy and relaxing feeling that a lot of more trendy subjects of tattoos express but its (to my knowledge) fairly unique.

since iam a tattoo artist i think i can help, you are never to old. alot of older folks are starting to get more and more into tattoos. so find a good artist and go for it.

I tried a neck barbell piercing on my 37th birthday. The damn thing would never heal up so I had it removed a few months later and it closed up. That's it for my body modifications, other than my surgeries.

Ow, doc! Where was it on your neck and WHY'd you do it??? I have one good back surgery scar from an "off road excursion" that went untreated for several years. I entertained the idea of a tat, but it seems everyone has one and I never could decide what I wanted badly enough that I could live with it for the rest of my life. Actually, I feel kind of uncommon not having any body adornments!

Back
Top Bottom