CB350 Steampunk Frankenstein Cafe thing called Isabel

Haha that last photo "like a boss", but well earned, the details on that bike are extraordinary. Thanks for putting it up here for us all to see.

One last picky critisism/suggestion. I would move the saddle bags further back over the back wheel, the bike looks a bit short/squashed, and I think that would make it look better.

Man this is sweet as, very Zero Engineering style, I love it well done..

Noddy78 said:
7BouX.jpg

Jesus man! You're my hero.

A. Very nicely done. I wasn't sure of the direction when you started, but it's really grown on me. I think you damn well nailed it! I'd love to see this thing in person.
B. If you took hose pics, you've got some talent. Very captivating.

LtGeorge said:
Could you do a tutorial on how you did your seat?

Yeah mate, I'll try and knock something up when I get a chance. I didn't take a hell of a lot of photos during the making of it, but I'll jot down what I can remember.

LearnAsIGo! said:
One last picky critisism/suggestion. I would move the saddle bags further back over the back wheel, the bike looks a bit short/squashed, and I think that would make it look better.

The saddlebags are actually the air intake covers, so they've got to stay where they are!

Ringo said:
B. If you took hose pics, you've got some talent. Very captivating.

Thanks mate, yep that was me.

Great looking bike.

Nice job with the details, like the odometer trip meter knob, and the front and rear lighting.

I love copper too, I did a CB550 nighthawk with copper front fender and engine covers.

I did the frame in black powder coat, with alas copper crazier paint, and the tank.

Your bike has an entire theme about it, and you took your time....You're up for bike of the month, and I think you got my vote too.

v/r

Popssss

Back
Top Bottom