SOLD: '71 CB175 - Illinois

SeekingZero

Been Around the Block
I have a '71 CB175 that I restored as a 'winter' project. It runs and rides great! But I do not have a new battery for it, and it will need one. The entire bike was torn down and rebuilt. Many new parts, rebuilt top end, custom built and upholstered seat that uses the original mounting and hinges, and pearl white paint. The build thread is in my sig.

All of the extra and additional parts that I have will go with it. It will need some finishing touches like exhaust baffles, or the single mufflers I have for it installed and the tail light installed. I figured I would let the next person finish it the way they want it. I have titled and registered the bike and have an IL title in hand.

I am selling it because my wife wants to get a commuter bike to ride. My sacrifice will be someone's new bike! I have a video of it running on YouTube: http://youtu.be/SgUC-uCf71U. It has both kick and electric start.

I would have it listed locally for $2400 but I will give fellow DTT riders a big discount. PM me or call me at 4O8-69four-8five3O.

img_2041.jpg

img_2042.jpg

img_2043.jpg

img_2044.jpg

img_2045.jpg

img_2046.jpg

Re: '71 CB175 - Illinois

1sttimer said:
Ow you're selling it!? Sacrifice for sure! Good luck sir.

Yup, that's life. But it was a blast to build up and has been a blast to ride around...though I'm sure the neighbors are about tired of this 'race bike' screaming down the streets! ;D

It's still available and I'm flexible on the price. It's worth what someone is willing to pay for it... ;)

Re: '71 CB175 - Illinois

Bump. Still available. Price is negotiable since I'm not sure what it is worth to someone else.

Back
Top Bottom