FS: CB/CL350T Cafe Bike project

chewy

El Borracho
Thinking of offing this bike from the stable.

She is a ton of fun, but other projects are calling (like the R75/5 in my garage...) She has been on the road for about a year now, and has been nothing but awesome. Originally purchased about a year and a half ago.

She's down to painting the frame, and maybe a motor reseal?

71 CL350.
68 SS Tank
New petcock
New Mkinui VM30's
New Akront style aluminum shouldered rims
New Honda Spokes
Polished Hubs
Front hub polished and braking vent holes added
Fork seals replaced.
Billet clip ons
Triumph style 7" headlight, H4 housing, 35/35w bulb.
New Clutch Cable
New Speedo Cable
New Throttle Cable
New Brake Cable
New Motobits Rearsets
New Shinko tires
New shocks.
New 2-1 MAC exhaust
New Mac exhaust competition baffle installed
New wiring harness (simplified - no turn signals, starter wiring etc, Kick Only)
New Ballistic Lithium battery.
HOFI Metal seat/cowl
Kohler rectifier regulator
New PAMCO ignition
New XS650 coils (hitachi)
New DYNA 8mm silicone wires
New Bronze suspension bushings
New Rear shocks

She starts right up on the chokes, first kick. Sounds great as well! Turns heads... just want to move onto other projects.

Whats she worth? I'll take a bath I'm sure :(

Some pics:
ismFkRO.jpg

h9U5eBM.jpg

AEcAZCP.jpg

lWRyjBB.jpg

NQ5UDE3.jpg

she's worth what the right guy wants to pay for her... she has character, an unfinished look, i like that very much

this is basically exactly what i want my bike to look like... unfortunately for you i have most everything except the :engine, rearsets, and seat/mold. interested in selling those?

Kemp Bartlett

Oh no you're selling your CL! This was a fun bike to see come together. I stole a few ideas from your build =D Shame you're letting it go. Best of luck with the sale Chewy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

kempbartlett said:
where have u hidden the battery?

Interested in a lump sum. Also have spare wheels, and other stockparts to go with it. (fork covers, etc)

Here's the battery, mounted to the factory tool box mount. Held on with a leather strap and buckle. Al other electronics are in the fender cowl (fuse block, factory ignition key, Rectifier/regulator unit)
http://i.imgur.com/ismFkRO.jpg

hmmm what type of battery are you using?, its much smaller looking than the standard. Man.... i really love your bike. Damn i wish this was summer when i had a reasonable amount of $$$ to offer you :(

kempbartlett said:
hmmm what type of battery are you using?, its much smaller looking than the standard. Man.... i really love your bike. Damn i wish this was summer when i had a reasonable amount of $$$ to offer you :(

Little ballistic lithium 4 cell.

Make me an offer.

Looking for 2300 obo on this.
Got a new project coming in.....perfect for the summer riding season guys

Back
Top Bottom