Cafe Racers at SEMA

03rangerxlt

Been Around the Block
Well, not really Cafe Racers plural. Apprently, the Fiat 500 concept is called a Cafe Racer because its stripped down. The bike on the other hand is REALLY stripped down, and actually in the cafe racer "style." Its a neat looking bike, but a little too clean looking for my tastes.

(Oh yeah, not my pictures. I stole these from www.mustangworld.com.)

mustangworld_at_SEMA_2012_1490_JPG.jpg

mustangworld_at_SEMA_2012_1491_JPG.jpg

Is that a CM400? Why in gods name would FIAT spend the money to build a cafe from a turd like that? They couldnt even pony the cash for a proper Italian bike? Haha...

That said, the body work on the bike is beautiful. Wow.

bradj quoted your post in thread "Re: Cafe Racers at SEMA" - DO THE TON

bradj said:
it looks slow like most hon.....

Haha I'll have to agree with that one

It might only be a (slow) Honda with hideous (but easier to clean than spokes) wheels, but it is way more interesting than the Fiat.

Crazy

Fiat has enough power to pull that kit. I've got a tow kit for my MINI Clubman that I will use to haul my bike on a small trailer.

The thing I like most about that whole setup is the trailer.

Tim said:
The thing I like most about that whole setup is the trailer.

Agreed. That trailer is pretty awesome. the bike and car are whatevers, but if somebody gave me the bike or the car i'd be stoked regardless of questionable styling (in my eyes).

BTW good luck shifting that bike. Maybe it's just my ankles, but my foot doesn't bend like that, and the footpegs are probably about 4 inches further back then they should be. Did they seriously just use the stock passenger peg mounts and cover the ugly frame up with a brushed panel?

I mean I know it's a pure show-bike, but still.

Back
Top Bottom