I wish I had these skills

Dude, if I was that guy, I would be my own boss. Still cool working for Royal Enfield

0000PaleHorse0000 said:
Dude, if I was that guy, I would be my own boss. Still cool working for Royal Enfield
Haha yea I would start my own business, because if you can do that you can d any custom paint job you could think off. And people pay good money for that.

He probably gets paid $0.10 per tank - gotta move quick. In many places, people are cheaper than machines.

Wow, not only does he do some awesome pin stripping but he does it while wearing Armani, can anyone top that?

i've seen inside this enfield factory on a tv program years ago, they make the tanks sitting cross legged on the mud floor, beating the steel by hand into leather bags filled with sand, a guy in flip flops welds them up, its simply mind blowing how it done , seeing is believing but only just ???

I couldn't imagine. I would love to go visit the plant, but Chennai, India is quite a trip!

That is pretty sweet though how you can go in and just absorb so much by watching them do it like it's nothing. I love watching the video over and over. It's like watching an instructional on how to pinstripe the "Enfield" way.

The pinstripers are part of the family that's run the indian operation since the 50's. It's passed down now from grandfather to father to I'm pretty sure the grandson. They probably get them started at a young age. Those guys are like heros of that company.

I can see why. I bet the error ratio on those paint jobs are VERY rare, especially when those skills have been taught since youth.

love to see someone have pride in their work. the whole job was amazing, but i loved the smile at the end. he did a great job and he knows it. good for him.

so awesome... those enfields are amazing bikes. truly products of amazing professional work rather then machine... the way it should be.

Back
Top Bottom