83 CX650C Part Bike {tldr at the bottom)

thekelderkin

I have a CX650C that I was given as a project bike. I don't have very much money into it. Just a lot of time. I tore the engine apart for the quad bypass (as if the triple bypass of the cx500 wasn't enough) and decided to check spec on everything else since I had the engine apart anyway. Found out my big end bearings were bad as will as a couple other bearings that are difficult to find. The big end bearings were a nightmare to locate and the ones I found aren't even the right ones and would take machining. Around the same time this happened, my wife and I moved out of state and into an apartment and will likely be here for the next year or two. As a result, I've decided to part the thing out as a I have no space and no time to deal with it. Nearly everything in this engine is imaculat including Rods and Pistons. I have a working stator, cam chain, cam chain tensioner. Crank shaft and cam shaft. You name it, I got it. Frame is untouched if you want that too. Wheels are good but need new tires. Let me know if there are any parts you're looking for and I'll find them for you. I will take 10% off of anmy eBay listing you can find for whatever part you're looking for and if it's unlisted, we can negotiate pricing. I know how hard it is to find parts for this bike so I'm willing to cut deals to help you guys get your bikes running well.

tldr: Bike became a burden and I'm parting it out for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom