The Travelling Gremlen Bell! In Kentucky getting Rusty.

Re: The Travelling Gremlen Bell!

10-4 on landlocked haha. Oh and thought I might just throw it out there, but I'm planning to take a month or so off at the end of the year and try and head around Australia. One thing on the 'to do' list would be all the Big Things, as we've got a whole lot of weird structures. My town is home to the Big Ram - a huge 5 storey high concrete sheep!

Cheers guys - boingk

Hit me up when you do boingk. We'll catch up for a green tea and some vego sausages on the bbq :D

little update, sorry no pics, forgot the camera. It wont happen again :( But, logged 70+ miles on the bike today on some great roads outside of the city. Will definately be doing that again soon, i'll bring the camera....

Actually, I tried out the video on my digital camera this morning on my way into work, its far from great but at least its something. Turn the volume down to at least halfway and make sure to view it at 720p:

'72 CB350 - Kelly Drive, Philadelphia

Alrighty, well, after hitting the 400 mile mark with the bell, its time to move on! Its been a wild ride, but you'll have to check out the book and usb to get the goods. Here's my plan for the next recipient: I'm going to Troys GTG this weekend and would like to personally hand off the bell to the next person. Ceremonius Zip-Tie cutting event and the works. Either decide on here or duke it out in West Virginia in a few days! Cant wait, see (some of) you guys there!

bob.

Basement rat said:

Last I saw it was handing it off to Kiley and Gretta at Troy's West Virginia Gathering last month.

How 'bout some pics Kiley???

Picw coming fellas.......with grettas new paint job! Stay tuned!!!!

Thanks man I really appreciate it.will follow the bell with interest.bj

I'm hoping mine will be done in 3 to 4 weeks...

Hey hey. The CX650 will be back on the road in around a week with the right front forks, a new timing chain and tensioner and sorted ignition so she'll be 100% legit. I was hoping to nab the bell for a week or two, snap a few pics then send it onto the next bike off the blocks.

Our resident "let's fix it" man has it up in snowy Pittsburgh (Doug a.k.a. Beatnic)! She saw Gretta to running and riding condition, and it was only right to make the ride back from Bama to Pittsburgh. No issues on the road trip home from what I hear. Hopefully Doug will chime in!

From my understanding it almost froze its dinger off the other morning :eek: but is home now warm, safe and 'sound' ;D . I believe there might be pictures.

If the 650 is up and ready by saturday next week theres a 150km (each way) charity ride I'm hoping to go on. Would love to have the bell on board for that ;)

So I guess the bell's gone AWOL? It's a shame as I coulda used a good luck charm on the run. The bike overheated at the end of the freeway when we hit the bike rally traffic. :(

No it isn't AWOL.....Beatnic is just being lazy (or riding in the snow too much) to post the pictures that I KNOW HE HAS!

How do I miss a thread like this for 18 months?

Back
Top Bottom