"the Mooch"

Re: "the Mooch"

carnivorous chicken said:
I think the pope hasn't been happy with Donald Trump from day one. There was the whole sexual assault thing, the affairs, the unfettered greed coupled with ripping people off, the white supremacy, you know, the sort of "non-Christian" stuff that Trump does that doesn't seem to bother his evangelical base, and the kind of stuff that Trump supporters seem to be willing to overlook because he's done such a great job. Remind me again, what are some of his accomplishments? You're cute when you're all deflecty, boo!
The Pope has enough sexual assault to worry about in his own house.

J-Rod10 said:
The Pope has enough sexual assault to worry about in his own house.

Absolutely true, but doesn't stop him from pontification (har har) on the sexual assaults of others. At least this one pays lip service to the preferential option for the poor a la Vatican II.

** I should also mention that it appears as though Drumpf is working on DACA deal with dems, and the right (including Breitbart!) has now turned on him, prompting Skeletor -- I mean Ann Coulter -- to tweet "At this point,who DOESN'T want Trump impeached?" Our beloved Tuna is clearly one, but of course there's that whole can of worms about a Pence presidency too...

Personally, I don't think DACA was anything other than forcing Congress to do their job.

Could be a win for the Right, if they get it done. Pass legislation that gives you the minority vote.

carnivorous chicken said:
I think the pope hasn't been happy with Donald Trump from day one. There was the whole sexual assault thing, the affairs, the unfettered greed coupled with ripping people off, the white supremacy, you know, the sort of "non-Christian" stuff that Trump does that doesn't seem to bother his evangelical base, and the kind of stuff that Trump supporters seem to be willing to overlook because he's done such a great job. Remind me again, what are some of his accomplishments? You're cute when you're all deflecty, boo!

This sexual harassment is getting old... I'm not your boo, I'm not even gay. Never will understand why gay men always think they can convert a heterosexual man... we don't respond to the peanut butter the same as your dog you know.

Trump has done very well at aggravating people like you, I call that BIG win.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

" data-source="" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Tune-A-Fish said:
Trump has done very well at aggravating people like you, I call that BIG win.

Kinda sums up what this whole thing is about for a lot of Trump supporters- we just do whatever we want because it makes you mad. 100% childish. It's incredible to me what people are willing to flush down the toilet just to spite someone else.

Here's where I list all my bikes:
'71 Kaw 250 Bison
'81 KZ750 cafe
'94 XR250L
2014 Yamaha Bolt

In progress: '68 CL350

runmikeyrun said:
Kinda sums up what this whole thing is about for a lot of Trump supporters- we just do whatever we want because it makes you mad. 100% childish. It's incredible to me what people are willing to flush down the toilet just to spite someone else.

Here's where I list all my bikes:
'71 Kaw 250 Bison
'81 KZ750 cafe
'94 XR250L
2014 Yamaha Bolt

In progress: '68 CL350
The entire political set up is childish.

Kinda reminds me of this one.

And yeah, chicken, cool it with the "boo" thing. You're skirting the line with that.

Attachments

• MMNcJglvGd3oZfMjJqMk_5tOCrTHJMPinrH4LdOLpww.jpg
    MMNcJglvGd3oZfMjJqMk_5tOCrTHJMPinrH4LdOLpww.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 187
Tune-A-Fish© said:
This sexual harassment is getting old... I'm not your boo, I'm not even gay. Never will understand why gay men always think they can convert a heterosexual man... we don't respond to the peanut butter the same as your dog you know.

Sorry guy, never wanted you to feel sexually harassed, I guess it's not just us snowflakes who have feelings, right? Not sure that gay men always think they can convert heterosexual men, but I appreciate the comparison to dogs.

Sonreir™ said:
And yeah, chicken, cool it with the "boo" thing. You're skirting the line with that.

Will do, I'll stick to manly insults from now on!

I am childish, I still love toys and playing in the mud ♂️

Just 'cuz everyone has their panties in a bunch taking sides on the whole NFL (NBA, MLB) stupidity and how black people just never find the right moment to protest, thought I'd share a few things that people may find interesting (and no, it's not more of the nuclear brinkmanship with North Korea or even KJU calling Trump a dotard!).

You know how angry Trump supporters were over Clinton's emails (even though she wasn't found criminally negligible)? Jared Kushner and others have been using a private email servers for White House business. Conspicuously absent are calls from the right to "Lock them up."
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/26/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-staff-private-email-official-white-house-work

Did you know Kushner is registered to vote as a woman? His issues filling out security clearance paperwork correctly and truthfully apparently fit to other important documents as well (unless he actually is a woman, and hey, I'm not judging).
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4926016/Jared-Kushner-registered-vote-New-York-WOMAN.html

Manafort is preparing to be indicted, but that shouldn't be too surprising given the warrant served in July.

Trump has refused to lift shipping restrictions that would help Puerto Rico recover (obviously not because they're "brown", right?), although DHS is now increasing pressure to do so.

And Roy Moore won in Alabama.

Here in CDMX we are still recovering from the earthquake. I'm guessing a US recovery will take much longer.

Not as bad as the Tax plan that gives nothing at the bottom end but save Trump millions. And later this year the congress will demand huge cuts to "entitlements" because the deficit is blowing out. And that will hurt those same people that voted for that snake oil salesman.

What is missing in all of this is a vision for how exactly Trump and his motley crew think that will Make America Gay Again (Will and Grace according to the news). What industries or sectors will thrive, what will be done to promote innovation? Check out the Chinese plan to dominate in areas that the US used to lead - technology, clean energy etc.

Our plan seems to be screw the rest of the world, we are going back to the good old days. There is no plan and it shows in the Healthcare debacle and in the latest Tax stupidity. The Donald is not a visionary or a leader. He is transactional and not transformational and that is not enough.

teazer said:
Not as bad as the Tax plan that gives nothing at the bottom end but save Trump millions. And later this year the congress will demand huge cuts to "entitlements" because the deficit is blowing out. And that will hurt those same people that voted for that snake oil salesman.

What is missing in all of this is a vision for how exactly Trump and his motley crew think that will Make America Gay Again (Will and Grace according to the news). What industries or sectors will thrive, what will be done to promote innovation? Check out the Chinese plan to dominate in areas that the US used to lead - technology, clean energy etc.

Our plan seems to be screw the rest of the world, we are going back to the good old days. There is no plan and it shows in the Healthcare debacle and in the latest Tax stupidity. The Donald is not a visionary or a leader. He is transactional and not transformational and that is not enough.

Well that tax plan gives a nice bump in overall taxes paid for the poorest earners. That's something. MAGA!

teazer said:

Manufacturing is busier than it has been in the last 4-5 years, by a large margin. Everybody is hiring, everybody is busy as can be. Yet, we struggle to find skilled labor to take on the extra work. Except for oil and gas shops. They're rather slow.

Back
Top Bottom