1977 CB750F "El Moto"

Dude..............that is a very nice ride.

I love the seat. I have kids that want to hitch rides so I've opted out of a cafe style seat. You've come up with a nifty solution! 8)

New2meCB said:
Dude..............that is a very nice ride.

I love the seat. I have kids that want to hitch rides so I've opted out of a cafe style seat. You've come up with a nifty solution! 8)

Thanks!

That was my same issue, wife and kids would have killed me had I built a bike that they couldnt go for a ride on. My solution was to have the 2 up option but not too comfortable so they wouldnt bother me to much about it. Haha!

Thanks to Tweakin I eliminated the brake light spring with a banjo sensor. I also replaced my master cylinder unit because the old one was leaking due to pitting on the inside. Banjo sensor works awesome!

Attachments

• rears.JPG
    rears.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 1,245
  • rears1.JPG
    rears1.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 1,280
Now that is a killer build!

Love the workmanship, the cowl and seat is just stunning!
(and the paint scheme that is almost identical to my own bike ;) )

Mr.B said:
Now that is a killer build!

Love the workmanship, the cowl and seat is just stunning!
(and the paint scheme that is almost identical to my own bike ;) )

Thanks! The paint is Planet Metallic Blue with a satin clear and white with a gloss clear. The two contrasting sheens really pop when you see it up close.

Thats an awsome build, I love the seat and cowl arrangement. I too need to have provision for a pillion on my builds and thats a great solution.

notlob said:
Thats an awsome build, I love the seat and cowl arrangement. I too need to have provision for a pillion on my builds and thats a great solution.

Thanks!

Roland757 said:
Honestly when I started the build in August I didn't even know what a Thruxton was. I came up with the idea because I knew I wanted a cowl but also knew my wife and kids would kill me if I built a bike that they couldn't at least go on short rides on.

Roland,ust checking this old threadagain... where do they put thier feet ?

As for the paint, it is cleared. The pictures don't really do it justice. It is Honda Planet Blue Metallic to keep an original(1975) Honda color for vintage appeal but I did a satin sheen on the blue and a high gloss on the white stripe. I need to take some pictures with something other than an iphone.

Thanks for looking! Thanks VonYinzer

oh dude brilliant idea for optional passenger rides. If you get a chance can you post pics of the rear passenger peg setup?

mAd mOrdigan said:
oh dude brilliant idea for optional passenger rides. If you get a chance can you post pics of the rear passenger peg setup?

Yes, please do that ! That is my issue.

xxthegonzxx said:
I second this!

Terrible pictures but you'll get the idea...

Attachments

• pass pegs 1.JPG
    pass pegs 1.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 673
  • pass pegs 2.JPG
    pass pegs 2.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 694
Back
Top Bottom