Bell Bullitt

VicSkimmr

Been Around the Block
I haven't seen a thread on this, this looks much nicer than the Gringo to me. It'd be nice to be able to flip the lid up, and $399 doesn't seem too bad either for what you get. I've seen pics of it with a flat face shield that looks much better IMO

Bullitt-Helmet-Bell.jpg

Compared to the original Bullitt concept
Bullitt-Helmet-by-Chad-Hodge.jpg

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/bell-bullitt-helmet?partner_site_id=128

Thats pretty sweet actually.
I wish the shield wasn't "bubble" shaped though.

Rich Ard said:
FOUR HUNDRED BUCKS

Just making sure everyone saw this....

I do like the concept model, but FUCK. Most guys on this forum wouldn't even pay that much for a bike!

coyote13 said:
Just making sure everyone saw this....

I do like the concept model, but FUCK. Most guys on this forum wouldn't even pay that much for a bike!
LMAO!! Now that's funny! :)

Instead of using up the mortgage to buy one measly helmet why not buy a truck load of them for the same price

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Bell-Motorcycle-Race-Car-Helmet-/281188876552?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item417829c108

Cool....but I like my gringo ....for the money it is plenty nice. I could have one in each color for $400!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

If I spend four hundred bucks on head...it better have longer hair than that helmet

YOu could always get these after Richard....

http://www.ironhorsehelmets.com/blonde-motorcycle-helmet-pigtails/

VicSkimmr said:
bunch of cheap bastards lol

With the flat shield
tumblr_inline_mut1te9qFf1qe98i5.jpg

I couldn't decide if this was an option or if that was a vintage helmet based on the shit ass product photo.

It's hard to tell with that particular shot, but I know for a fact that one with a flat shield is around. I'll see if I can pull the pic off instagram

I may be interested when the come out... Depends on how it fits the head. I only have one helmet and would like a second.

It sure better be REALLY well made for $400. That's Shoei RF1100 territory (I paid less for my RF1100).

Well its clear they're targeting a higher end market than the Gringo, that's for sure. Just took note of the specs.

It sounds good on paper - still 2x what it would cost if it was HJC or something, but at least they're proud of the technology in the lid. The Gringo isn't nearly as detailed in the spec description

Bell Bullitt Specifications:

- Ultra low-profile fiber composite shell
- Multi-Density EPS liner
- Removable, washable and anti-bacterial interior
- Perforated micro-suede interior fabric with leather trim
- Padded chin strap with stainless steel D-Ring closure with leather pull tab
- 3 shell 3 EPS system
- 5 Metal Mesh intake vents with 1 rearexhaust vent
- 3D Cut cheek pads with speaker pockets
- Magnefusion shield closure system
- Accessory shields available for personalized look
- Industry-leading five-year warranty
- Certification: DOT
- Sizes: XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL
- Weight: 1400g

Gringo Specs:

• Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
• Expanded polystyrene inner shell
• Hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
• Meets DOT safety standards
• Internal BioFoam chin pad with hand-sewn contrast stitching
• Rugged plated steel D-ring neck strap with adjustment strap end retainer
• Rubber edging on shell and eye port

Re: Re: Bell Bullitt

Tim said:
It sure better be REALLY well made for $400. That's Shoei RF1100 territory (I paid less for my RF1100).
Oh i agree there, it better fit and feel great. You can get a arai for a little bit more and they have different shape shells.

Back
Top Bottom