Chumley [ Cholmondeley ] Pageant of Speed 2015

beachcomber

TJ - Beachcomber
DTT SUPPORTER
OK peeps,

I've negotiated FREE stand space for the DTT /UK at the 2015 Chumley event.

The organisers now charge a special cut price admission for the people displaying the bikes [ prices on the way ] due to several clubs abusing the system in the past 2 years and bringing all their mates in !

Here's how it works - when I get the final details [ costs etc ] if anyone has a suitable bike to display, let me know together with a pic.

I think we'll be limited to 6, but if I plead our case we might get more.

Please be absolutely certain you will attend if you get picked as this will be the first major outing for the DTT/UK.

If anyone wants to volunteer with admin on the day ....................................

Looking at their website, its a 3 day event, I could ride my bike there for the day, but leaving it on site for the three days wouldn't be possible for me.

Bevelheadmhr said:
Looking at their website, its a 3 day event, I could ride my bike there for the day, but leaving it on site for the three days wouldn't be possible for me.

Duly noted ....... maybe there's a possibility of moving bikes in and out over the 3 days - I'll check.

I'm pretty sure there are camp site facilities as well - I'll check when I get the final paperwork from them.

OK - the peeps from Chumley have been in touch ...... we're officially invited to attend.

I have to give them some idea of the bikes that might attend [ number ] so they can work out a price for the pitch.

I'll post up mre details next week after I've spoken to them.

miffa said:
camping £20 motor homes,caravans and vans £25 per night ,no cars can be parked by tents,just wondering if i bring a bike in the van can i ride it around on site?how far is the camp site from the show

Miffa,

All these questions and more will be answered when I speak to the organisers next week.

I'll post details as soon as I know.
TJ

Back
Top Bottom