Stream............liner !!!!!!!

I get those deals all the time. Next month I am purchasing a 2006 BMW RT for a grand. I just have to put on the fairing and install a front tire which I already have in the shop. I used to hate guys like me...... now I is one. :eek: :eek: :eek:

What ever became of this streamliner Harley?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I was looking at one of those fairings for my KZ750 60's Cafe Racer. I plan to run it in some nostalgia 1/8 and 1/4 mile events. here in the UK you're talking the thick end of a grand !!!!

However a few years back a guy was making replicas of George Brown's Nero and Super Nero fairings and I'm sure they were under £300 ..... have to check it out.

Attachments

• 14294332-M.jpg
    14294332-M.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 701
Cool bikes Beachcomber, I believe those fairings are available from Airtech if you decide to buy one.

dewjantim said:
Cool bikes Beachcomber, I believe those fairings are available from Airtech if you decide to buy one.

Thanx for the headsup - carriage would be a killer from the US ! There's a company in Germany doing them - haven't tracked them down yet. Ditto the guy in the UK that was making them.

I couldn't find the exact fairing on Airtech Fiberglass web site, but they do have several dustbins. I like the NSU fairing best. Price is $595 USD for all their dustbins.

Attachments

• NSU.JPG
    NSU.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 853
Back
Top Bottom