Brodie's Workshop

Brodie said:
f6fa5e2a52a5d37fcc1d34ce5eae0d31.jpg

I am glad to see your pink leopard purse made it through the whole ordeal unscathed. :p

Haha had to make sure that made it.

I have no idea what half the crap in my boat is. Most of it is my missus. Turned out that bag had a Darth Vader costume and a ninja costume in it.

Looks like the weather might be a bit better today. Let's see what I can get done with this power situation.

Shop panther Salem get more excited than I do about going to the workshop. He is out the door a million miles an hour when he knows I am heading down there.

as soon as i open the door to the garage the dogs are straight in there to check it out before i can get in there

also i finally got a beer fridge for the garage, it fits perfectly under one of the workbenches, got it from my great dane mate down the road, yaaaaay, and mrs spotty even told me i should be buying beer in slabs to save money over 6 packs. now i'm wondering what the hell has possessed her, i'd normally be expecting her to come out with something more along the lines of 'shouldn't you be keeping the dogs meat in there' and she's telling me to buy more beer......i didn't argue and went straight out and bought a dozen bottles of Henninger immediately (and then a load of cider tonight too)

Congrats Spotty. Sounds like you lucked out there.

We had planned to get a dog but after much discussion on the breed and size the missus and I came to a realisation, we don't have the time to give a dog the attention it needs.

So I found a cat with dog like tendencies and we left it at that.

He decided to inspect the trench for me today.

7074bf2c338b7c90049541277517d568.jpg

Apparently I need to dig deeper there.

Back to work tomorrow but I did get a new tank on the SR so at least that is back on the road.

Brodie said:
I have no idea what half the crap in my boat is. Most of it is my missus.

Woah up there matey ........... it's the thin edge of the wedge.
It's scientifically proven that women don't see empty space as a blank canvas to do stuff. They see it as a void that need to be filled.
The resting state of a workshop is EMPTY! Relentless monitoring and enforcement needed.
If you let her store so much as a pair of shoes in there you're f'ked!
;)

Erskine said:
Woah up there matey ........... it's the thin edge of the wedge.
It's scientifically proven that women don't see empty space as a blank canvas to do stuff. They see it as a void that need to be filled.
The resting state of a workshop is EMPTY! Relentless monitoring and enforcement needed.
If you let her store so much as a pair of shoes in there you're f'ked!
;)

I concur!! 27 years of hands on experience here... Best to have a no fly zone "that aint gonna "fly" ZONE!!

Ha we have already had a large talk about it. And I have already called her down to remove "what's this crap?" (Aka pink bag)

Just have to sort everything out of the boat and the sell it.

We have next to no in house storage so I knew from the start I would be storing things in the workshop. But that is ok. I will build a storage/tv unit once the boat goes.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

When you get to the shed, follow my brothers advice 'keep the floor clear'. I've run shelves all around the walls up high and it helps so much. I've used those clear plastic bins and labelled it all.

D.

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Tapatalk

Thanks D. Just have to get rid of the boat and I will be able to finish the fit out.

Great idea. Get rid of the boat while all the stuff is still in it. Genius!

If only it was that easy.

Haha, yeah I wish that could happen.

Sadly stuff like the Christmas tree and other goods are in there.

Plan is to build in under my stairs and use that area for storage.

I am slack. I have not even finished that bloody trench yet. I just hate digging through sand stone and roots. Soon though.

So the main hold up is a bloody camper trailer I have been trying to sell for my Pop. It has been sitting out the front of the shed preventing me from getting the boat out to sell that. Going to have to send it back up to his place and get one of my cousins to put it up for sale. It needs to get out of my yard to I can finish up my shed.

Anyway, the current lay out for the shed looks like this.

Attachments

• ShedlayoutCurrent.png
    ShedlayoutCurrent.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 1,067
  • Shedlayoutplanned.png
    Shedlayoutplanned.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 354
You must know someone with a mini digger who could spare you 20 mins in return for a case of lager? Job done, no sweat broken. Would make very short work of it and give you a big leap forward.

Ohh, trust me I know.

Problem is I have a beer garden out the front of the house!

Boat is being dragged out today and cleared out. Hopefully then I can get some decent pictures of it for the sale ad

Beer......um....beer......um....beer....um......more beer..........!!!!!!!

The beer is kept here!
37ed7706024c617d2eb4bd26446eb322.jpg

If you find yourself in the area you are more than welcome to it.

Haha yep, this particular fridge has a great many stories attached to it. I am the forth owner if I remember right.

Back
Top Bottom