Shafty Virago 750 USD/SSSA cafe/bobber

hey!
yes, it is one of the options for sure! good suggestion. It surely will be much more comfortable than those low clubmans style.. i like the way it looks though.

Post a pic with those bars flipped over, the same angle from the back like that last pic. I am dying to see how it will look. ;D

here r some: what do u think?
cause i quite like it actually :D
c36020130212184836org1.jpg

c36020130212182744.jpg

c36020130212182806.jpg

ps. your triple is a beaut btw!

I really like the look of clip ons, but let me tell ya, with the bars in that position, like super bike bars, that friggin bike looks way bad ass!!!!!!!!!! ;D

But like I said, it comes down to your personnel taste, so go with whatever grabs ya. I just gotta vote for this set up!!! 8)

just a little bit more done:
brake discs, calipers and pumps mounted.
front break pump relocated as i am going to use reversed levers .
head lamp bracket made
Drilled the bar to put the clutch and break cables..
new seat mount nearlydone as i didnt like the first option,
c36020130218175724org.jpg

work in progress :)

and here is yesterdays walkaround :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hszu5TCFqM

Cant wait for this thing to start takin shape. Lookin sweet. ;D

I am thinkin maybe pull that headlamp back into the bars a little???

That seat looks heavy duty for sure. I have been screwin around with my seat set up for a while. Cant get it lookin quite right.

I found myself lookin at rain tires on ebay for christ sake!!!!! Then I reminded myself that my tires have plenty of life left. ;D

This thread has inspired me for the afternoon......back to the garage!!

Hi! ;D

another couple pf things done:

i will probably make the headlight bracket to look like the rear plate holder(double)
img20130306021726.jpg

and i am thinking which way to go
img20130307205719.jpg

img20130308012744.jpg

wow, did you make those?? i vote for upper left or right, don't care much for either of the bottom 2. but i've been known to be wrong before :p

7aliveatlast7 said:
wow, did you make those??

yip, just made it yesterday :D

Finnigan said:
wow, thats impressive work!

Thank you.

and i thought the upper right would look best so:

c36020130313185854.jpg

c36020130313185838.jpg

nearly done realy. Needs polishing now and some extra brackets to keep it out of shakes....

I was planing to do something like the upper left picture with a set of Kerker pipes I scored on ebay. http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=32161.90

mind if i ask how you did it? i love the looks of those shorty reverse cones, but they cost a lot. i'd love to possibly make my own next time i use one.

This bike just keeps gettin more and more BAD ASS!!! 8)

Keep it up and keep the pics comin!! ;D

7aliveatlast7 said:
mind if i ask how you did it? i love the looks of those shorty reverse cones, but they cost a lot. i'd love to possibly make my own next time i use one.

hey here is few pics how its made. Wanted to keep it simple so not many parts used on those cones.
basically made two cones out of stainless steel (1mm thick- a bit to thick), inner tube 42mm -drilled over hundred holes in it and welded up all together. I didnt want it to b quiet so i didnt stuff the space between the drilled pipe and the cone..

picsart1363230511063.jpg

cheers! ;)

Back
Top Bottom