'73 cb360 part out

1911pewpew

Time to move on from this project and focus on others. about 95%there don't remember the numbers but compression was good and it did run albiet rough at one point.
2 sets of carbs, believe all the bladders are intact.
I don't have a muffler, I do have the headers and a 2-1.
the zerk fitting on the swingarm snapped off.
The frame and swingarm are painted with engine enamel in "cast iron" it looks like a new c-17 battery box mounts were cut. No title.
The wiring to the controls were cut when I got it :(

I'm in Spring, TX 77388. Buyer to pay shipping, no reasonable offers refused. If someone here in town wants the whole mess thats ok too its in a LOT of pieces. Feel free to post in here or pm me, I will get back to you as soon as i can.

hey was wondering if you have a pic of the 2-1 header and a price shipped to 45339. thanks you can email me at tyhines@ymail.com

stillwater: emailed.

Frogman: Tank is in pretty good shape. Inside is POR15ed has a brand new petcock (and the original) no badges, two quarter half dollar X 1/2" deep dents just forward of the right hand badge mounts. Front fender is pretty good, almost rust free on the "show side" It has tear about 1" long in it but would be an easy fix i think, will try to get pics in the next day or so

oh, as for color on tank look over <------- it even has the preserve nature sticker still on it.

1911pewpew said:
...oh, as for color on tank look over <------- it even has the preserve nature sticker still on it.

I think we'll need a bigger picture to really tell :)

I'm interested in the motor, carbs, and coils. Let me know what that's worth to you. I'm up in Dallas, but my wifes' family all live down in Sugarland so I could come by and pick it up no problem... or at worst get someone to get it for me.

Hi there, would you happen to have a servicable rear axle?
If so, how much shipped to 97124?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom