Honda VT500 cafe racer/street tracker...

redlynr

Well, I haven't been keeping great records/pics, but here it is anyway...

As I got it:
1ec5.jpg

After removing headlight/gauge cluster/side cover/fender/rear exhaust/oher useless stuff, stripped wheels, new tires, lower bars, bar end mirror...

v3.JPG

v1.JPG

Still to come, custom fg seat using original seat pan, headlamp, Honda S2000 Silverstone Met paint for seat and tank.

Thanks for looking.

Hey... Pretty funky!!!...I like...
however, the "before pic" didnt come through!!

VT500 Shadow has different tank, plastics, handlebar, smaller wider rear wheel, diff gearing, diff exhaust, diff rear shocks, diff headlight and gauge cluster... That's all I can think of...

Wow - this thread is 5 years old and the OP is still here. I think that's an internet record somehow....

BTW - nice bike ;)

LOL...

Thanks

I never even posted pics of updates. Maybe I should do that! Didn't turn out the way I described... And of course it will never be finished...

How do you have it set up without the stock airbox, and how does it run? I know those engines do not like changes to the air intake/exhaust.

No airbox... An extension from the black plastic intake 'thing' to a foam unifilter. I jetted up... They are finicky about the restriction of the intake; too much in and she will bog... So sizing is key. She runs like a champ! I do still run with the exhaust chamber, but run it with and without muffler with no other changes and no issues.

Back
Top Bottom