Carpy Exhaust Coupon Code?

gioventures

Hey guys, I've been looking to pull the trigger on one of Carpy's sweet exhaust systems for my 72 CB500 Four. The black ceramic coated set up in particular catches my fancy. I see that carpy has a coupon code entry area under the checkout portion of his online store. Does any one have a coupon code by any chance?! Or maybe how I could find one or get one from some where? Any help would be great! thanks. 8) Also, if any one is selling a 500/550 Carpy system please feel free to let me know!

Nope, I ended up buying a ceramic black 4 to 1 system for my CB500 at normal price along with some gas shocks that I just had to have. Ended up spending nearly $800 in one night... Oh well... At least it'll be worth the sound and fun once I get it. And besides, Carpy claims that he now offers his new nickle plated baffels with his exhaust systems so that's nice to have as an extra bonus. Apparently it wasn't offered before.

Have you test fired yet? Have a video? I'm leaning towards Carpy still but I just don't know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VTNick7 said:
Have you test fired yet? Have a video? I'm leaning towards Carpy still but I just don't know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I still havent recieved the exhaust system. Carpy said that it would he around two weeks to have it shipped out because of the ceramic coating to be done by a seperate compay. Also, the engine isnt currently running and being worked on so itll be a few months before i have everything put together. Once i do, ill be sure to have a video and provide you witht he link. Ive been looking at many exhausts for a very long time and i still think carpy is the way to go as far as sound is concerned. The only downside is that you need to remove the whole system in order to change the oil filtere everyt times ince the pipes block access to the oil filter case.

Just received the Carpy Exhaust through the mail last night. The black ceramic coating came out superb. It has a matte black finish and includes a removable nickel plated baffle with glass packing and a plate that says "tonup performance" to attach on the side of the pipe. Only thing is that the black ceramic coating scratches VERY easily just by looking at it and im dreading the day it chips. Any way, i cant wait to see what this puppy sounds like. It already looks mean and loud standing still. Ill keep you guys up to date and will get some pictures posted soon.

I think for that kinda $$$ I would have just emailed Carpy and asked em what the coupon code was. I bet they woulda shared it to get the business. ::) Coupon codes aren't a big secret, businesses offer them to potential customers for a reason.

I love the look of my Carpy pipe, but despise the fitment and finish. Mounting the damn thing is a bear, while trying to tweak my headers into place. The welds are all flux core, leaving a popcorn welds at the collector (one of which I had to re-weld). Does it look cool, yes. Would I buy it again, no.

Back
Top Bottom