*greatest movie quote thread ever*

ahah. i saw the thread title and instantly thought of kung pow. jrk beat me to it.

"My finger points."

"I'd.. like a pound of nuts.."

"Cho-simmbaa"

Sly Stallone in "Cobra" --"you're a disease,I'm the cure."

Clint Eastwood in "Dirty Harry" -"Go ahead,make my day."

Mel Gibson in "Air AMerica"- "He said this looks like an Uzi.An Uzi? Damn, I think he's right-this is an UZi."

Mel Gibson in the movie about river police in Pittsburg--just as he boinks the guy with the butt end of a shotgun-"Landshark"."

John Wayne to Ned Pepper in "Rooster Cogburn"- "Fill yore hand ,u sonofa bitch".

Marlon Brando in the "Godfather"--"I'm gonna make him an offer he cant refuse."

dusk till dawn

"Don't you ever try and fucking run on us, 'cause I've got six little friends and they can all run faster than you can."

From Top Gun, Maverick revs his motorcycle as Charlie is trying to argue with him...
"I cant hear you"

I've always wanted to do that to someone.

From the "Predator" --Arnuld to the ALien- "u are one ugly motherfucka". And Carl Weathers to Jesse Ventura after Jesse spits tobacco juice on his boots--"Thats one nasty habit u got there."

zombieland, another must see if you havent seen it yet, absolutely hilarious movie.

"Where are the fucking Twinkies?"

National Lampoons Christmas. Ya know with Chevy Chase as " Clark Griswald".....His brotherinlaw emptying the grey water tank of his "RV" into the storm drain at the road while the snooty neighbors watches.

" Merry Christmas.....Shitter was FULL "

Now thats the BEST line ever.

'Bring forth the Holy hand grenade of Antioch'

' it's only a rabbit'

'and then, the artist had a heart attack!'

'African or European swallow?'

I'll creep into your room and shave your head while your sleeping (may be a mis-quote?)

someone had to break out fast and the furious.

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free"

Dazed and Confused - you know what i love about highschool girls? i get older. . . . and they stay the same age
Mallrats - who'd you see me kiss?
i dont know some guy backstage. . . and he seemed unimpressed

Austin Powers....

Robin Swallows.......maiden name Spits

Austin Powers replys.....Soooo, is it Spits...or Swallows

one more from the hangover.

the wolfpack speech, some of you posted parts of it, but the whole speech is damn funny.

"Hello,
How about that ride in, I guess that why they call it Sin City... ha ha. You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself, as a one man wolf pack. Though when my sister brought Doug home I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there was two of us in the wolf pack, I was alone first in the pack and then doug joined later. And six months ago when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought "wait a second could it be?" and now I know for sure I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves running around the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!
*takes out knife and cuts hand.... Blood Brothers!

Another from Jay and silent bob strike back:
George Carlin's bum character: "I'll take a shot in the mouth if it gets me a few hundred miles."
Jay: "Dude, that's gay."
Carlin "Don't be so suburban. This is the new milenium. Gay, straight... There are no lines."
Jay (looking down at the road): "Well there's a line... and on this side of it We Aint Gay!"
R.I.P. George

Back
Top Bottom