** Lets see the DTT Colours!! **

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
Is it my imagination or am I getting a lot of PM's requesting Carters info for the 10inch DTT patch??..
It seems that everyone is wanting to sport the DTT colours on their jackets, yet... I havent seen any pics posted of jackets/events/hang-outs where the DTT patch is present!!.. yet with almost 6000 members and with regional patches designed by you guys for almost every part of the US and other countries you'd figure youd see them pop up in pic more!!..

Im sure that I could speak for Tim in saying that we'd love to see candid pics of your gear on location, sporting the DTT patches!!...

So.. whos got em?...

(besides, these pics might make in into the Second edition DTT book.... Im just waiting for the master hard cover copy of edition 1 to come in the mail for final edit/review!! ;D )

So lets see it...

Here is what I have in my archive of past pics:
IMG_4850-P70.jpg

IMG_2954.jpg

locO.jpg

IMG_2930.jpg

is there a way to get the large patches made?

I believe Hoosier Daddy posted up a design for us hoosiers. I would love both a 10" and a 3-4" patch.

mothgils said:
is there a way to get the large patches made?

I believe Hoosier Daddy posted up a design for us hoosiers. I would love both a 10" and a 3-4" patch.

contact Carter...
he makes the 10 inch patches as one offs for who ever wants them..

Carter Newton
Phoenix T Design
2804 Sooke Rd
Victoria, BC V9B 4J9
1 250-589-5054
phoenixdesign@inbox.com

Aetsh said:
Getting my patch soon, then the hard part, finding a decent used leather jacket :(

what size do you wear and what style are you looking for?

locO leoN said:
what size do you wear and what style are you looking for?

large or xl (got long arms)

I was thinking all black, but I wouldn't mind something with a little flair either :)

Does this count? I just got them monday!

colors.jpg

Working on building up a respectable band van sticker collection 8)

I just ordered a few for some of the East PA guys so as soon as we get them and put them on our jackets I will post pics. Some of those pictures are epic, black and white pics truly capture moments as they happen (thats my opinion), I feel almost as though color, in pictures, is distracting.

cam on guys... we've sold well over 200 patches, (that I know off....since we started in 2007), not to mention all the 10 inch patches that Carter had made to order for everyone + all the regional patches that are floating out there!!..
I gotta believe that mabe 20% of them made it onto peoples jackets?!!..

Take a pic and post it up!!

Back
Top Bottom