**OUR DTT Classic PATCHES** NOW Avaliable in different sizes!!

Here are the pics Jim sent over - not the best quality but his camera is dead (or at least dying!)

Attachments

• 0105802001b.jpg
    0105802001b.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 185
  • picture0001.jpg
    372.2 KB · Views: 171
hey noel, are any of those 10" patches available?

by the way, i love the built not bought under side. thats killer!

For large patches you want to contact Carter (Caveman) here - check the first post in this thread. He'll set you up including custom work.

Nortasaki said:
Can I get a 10" patch like this?

MICHDOTHETON1-1.jpg

YEs.. PM Caveman.
Or call him: Carter Newman 1 250-589-5054
or email him at: phoenixdesign@inbox.com

He can do decals, any patch in any size, t-shits, etc..etc...

Represto said:
The mis-matched checkers look kinda wonky. I think it'd look better if they matched up.

Would you like to give it a shot? I only have a photo editor, I can only overlap different images.
What is wonky ::) while you're at it let's see yours Toronto ;)

Nortasaki said:
let's see yours Toronto ;)

Actually there is no Toronto patch..
Since DTT actually started in Toronto, our main patch is the Toronto patch... ;D

The DTT West-End boys (west end of Toronto) designed a patch specifically for the old guys who dont actually ride... ;D

I'm not a photoshop guy, so I can't help you out there. Rather than putting checkers all over the patch, maybe just keep the smaller checkers on the inside of the spade.

Loco, what about the old Toronto patch?

I was thinking of buying a cap to keep my head warm and throwing a patch on it. Do you already have that in store? Save me the stitching up.

dropped my riding jacket off last night to have the Do the Ton patchs sewn on! i am stoked! having one added to my riding vest, and my good leather... finally got the T-rex done so now i can rep the patch

Back
Top Bottom