Ton Up T-shirt

Crash

Crashing is a way of life
T-shirt for the those that can do a Ton. Check 'em out.

http://www.cafepress.com/thebassclef2/2963780

CARB11TH.jpg

CA9Y7XPY-1.jpg

Thanks Grimz.

A Special one Just for you.

die-trying.gif

Still needs a little touch up, but let me know if ya want it on a shirt and I'll make it available.

Did this quickly from an old sketch I had of the Reaper.

Crash said:
Thanks Grimz.

A Special one Just for you.

die-trying.gif

Still needs a little touch up, but let me know if ya want it on a shirt and I'll make it available.

Did this quickly from an old sketch I had of the Reaper.
you have equipment to embroider this? if yes are you neer toronto that be nice on my old school leather.

Nope, Don't have any embroidering equipment. All my Shirts are printed By Cafepress. If you can find some one local, You can use the graphic.

BTW, I live in Fort worth, TX. 'Bout as far away from Toronto as you can get. ;)

cool a guy i ride scooters with is getting a cad embroider soon he a sign maker, ill re place or die trying with "bobber style" so whole saying would be "doing the ton.... Bobber style"

Not a ton up shirt, but one I designed for the Canadian brothers and sisters here.

CAW9MLF0.jpg

Available in my shop.

You've got a lot of cool shirts on there dude. I'll be sure to place a couple orders in the near future.

+1

the only thing that bites is that cafe press doenst take paypal...
I have all this money sittin there that I can't spend on T-Shirts.. LOL!!!

locOleoN said:
+1

the only thing that bites is that cafe press doenst take paypal...
I have all this money sittin there that I can't spend on T-Shirts.. LOL!!!

Yea. That has lost me alot of potential customers. They don't want to take paypal because there fees are realy high compared to credit cards.

******NEW T-SHIRTS*****

Got a new imageing program today that helps me get a "Vintage" look to my designs. Played around with it a little and came up with these tee designs.

CADFEJ7O.jpg

CAWT6ZK5.jpg

CAUCU2PO.jpg

CAS2OK3N.jpg

CAG3K3OV.jpg

CA9KHK3Y.jpg

If I miised any brands that y'all might want, just let me know and I'll get 'em up.

Plus, I have these two. Nothin' fancy.

CAS967WD.jpg

CAUX0FAT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom