1978 550 K seat 4 sale - SOLD

Kuyarico

Coast to Coast
I don't know why I've hung on to this seat this long. It came off my 550 when I put my BCR seat on. There's no going back since I shaved the brackets off the bike. The seat cover is a Travelcade and has no rips or tears. Overall it's in good condition. There is a little rust in the pan, but it looks like it can be fixed pretty easily. I'm asking $75 plus shipping. Price is negotiable mainly because I like you guys ;D
IMG_3378.jpg

IMG_3377.jpg

IMG_3379.jpg

IMG_3380.jpg

IMG_3381.jpg

IMG_3383.jpg

IMG_3382.jpg

IMG_3384.jpg

SOLD

Re: 1978 550 K seat 4 sale

Hey Eric,

Do you know if that will fit an "F" model?
The underpan looks almost the same

Why dont you make a cafe seat out of it?

I'm not sure if it will fit an F. I don't see why not. I thought about turning it into a cafe seat but the seat cover would be really nice for someone who wants a non-cafe seat. Plus it's really comfy. I just didn't want to tear it up.

Kuyarico said:
I'm not sure if it will fit an F. I don't see why not. I thought about turning it into a cafe seat but the seat cover would be really nice for someone who wants a non-cafe seat. Plus it's really comfy. I just didn't want to tear it up.

Go for it MAN!!... worse case scenario, You could spend $20 in materials and paint, chop up a tank and bolt it to the back (no welding), like Ryan did then sell it for $150.. LOL!!

locOleoN said:
Go for it MAN!!... worse case scenario, You could spend $20 in materials and paint, chop up a tank and bolt it to the back (no welding), like Ryan did then sell it for $150.. LOL!!

haha yeah i only wish i could get that much for it.

Back
Top Bottom