West Coast (North)

loka

So i know there are a few left coasters here; How many representing Vancouver and surrounding areas...?

Me - Coquitlam

Langley, represent.

actually, now that i'm here, does anyone in the lower mainland have a sohc4 carb balancer? maybe a case of beer as rental fees?

Vancouver here, East Van. Also one time crew member in the East Van Yaht club (very chic, back yard builders of leaky boats).

johnnylaw said:
Langley, represent.

actually, now that i'm here, does anyone in the lower mainland have a sohc4 carb balancer? maybe a case of beer as rental fees?

Johnnylaw, give me a call. I have a balancer new in the case, bring your bike and some beer.

Jame
604-970-5968

from the seattle area, anyone else

Hey guys, the DTT Nor-Pac is for us in the Canada to northern Oregon crew, look just a few groups up.

Thanks for the tip valvesprung, I was actually looking for who was local to me. Norpac is stateside and Oregon is a bit of a ride.

RustyOlive said:
I wish I was back living on Vancouver Island..
I miss that ol'rock every day..

The other Vancouver - The one in Washington state - here.

While my dog is a good drinking/wrenching partner, I wouldn't mind meeting up with a few other cafe or vintage guys around here.

yeah i'm in coquitlam , just picking up my 79 yam on monday , any one know of any good parts suppliers that might be local ?

any tips would be helpful as this is my first bike

Back
Top Bottom