Barber Vintage Fest

I'll be missing this year. Y'all have fun, and I'll miss everyone that I usually see there. Post lots of pictures PLEASE!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hurco550 said:
I'll be missing this year. Y'all have fun, and I'll miss everyone that I usually see there. Post lots of pictures PLEASE!

So sad you won't be there!

The wife and I have our wrist bands. Plan is to do the museum on Thursday, watch the action Friday and Saturday, head out early Saturday evening for parts yet unknown (asked her to pick destination or direction). And get this - it was her idea! We will be on the GL1800 with the little Uni-go in tow. It's yellow - looks like a big bumble bee chasing us. Reservations at Hyatt Place Inverness (we aren't campers), couldn't find a mom n pop.

I will not be making it this year either, got a NYC trip conflict. Going to try hard for next year, miss all Y'all too much not too.

advCo said:
Unfortunately K and I won't be making it this year either.

Here's to Barber '19!

We'd love to see both of y'all back at Mid-Ohio too! Well, K is way prettier, so technically we'd like to see her more, but you are welcome too ;) Already looking forward to Barber 2019!!

Hurco550 said:
We'd love to see both of y'all back at Mid-Ohio too! Well, K is way prettier, so technically we'd like to see her more, but you are welcome too ;) Already looking forward to Barber 2019!!

Ha! I'd like to get back up there. My motto will soon be "have van, will travel"

advCo said:
Ha! I'd like to get back up there. My motto will soon be "have van, will travel"
YESS. if you drive a vw air cooled van from Texas to Ohio, I'll give you a dollar and a high five.

Hurco550 said:
YESS. if you drive a vw air cooled van from Texas to Ohio, I'll give you a dollar and a high five.

I drove one from Phoenix AZ to Kentucky. Only one breakdown in New Mexico.

Rach wants to go...But, Im still up in the air.

Been really busy here w home stuff (not working on bikes) w more yet to do before snow flies.

I want to go......but as usual, I'm a last minute guy.

So when the day comes will tell if I'm going or not.

Like right now, I have the bike next to the trailer, and spose to go to
Ocean City, Maryland for Delmarva Bike Week and I'm second guessing myself.

Go or not go.

Little less than a month out!

On the map they sent out with the vendor packets, it looks like the new swap area is going to be in the asphalt parking lot where they have the kart track/Lot D.

That's going to be miserably hot mid-day.

J-Rod10 said:
Little less than a month out!

On the map they sent out with the vendor packets, it looks like the new swap area is going to be in the asphalt parking lot where they have the kart track/Lot D.

That's going to be miserably hot mid-day.
The upper swap spots are in the grass section on the back of that lot. There's pavement drives in-between but the spots will be in the grass. Shouldn't be bad at all.

77150-160918161855.png

I’ll be there. I live like 10 miles from Barbers, so I really don’t have an excuse.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Back
Top Bottom