XS 650 Street Tracker Mod-Style

Tune-A-Fish said:
Not that early, the 70's -81-82 were still yellow black.

81 490: White Brothers swing arm was the shit back then.

The 81 was a YZ465, I raced an 81 YZ250 back then looked the same, one of my all time favorite bikes. 84 were the last yellow bike then they lost there minds in the early 90,s Pink and white, purple and white and finally settled into blues I think in 95.
As for my XS Tracker I picked blue because there are so many yellow trackers and my build has a more modern look. I have ridden it all summer and it works great. And yes I've been known to throw it sideways on a couple of dirt roads. The only thing I've done to it since it was finished was put a set of Ninja 500 carbs on it. Really helped the ride-ability of the bike. I will eventually get a cam, and big bore, but want to get my other projects done first.

LOL, everyone got crazy in 90's.
Forgot 81 was 465.
I still have some NOS white pink and purple MX pant's, I got too big for them in the 'off season' and never got small again ;D

crazypj said:
LOL, everyone got crazy in 90's.
Forgot 81 was 465.
I still have some NOS white pink and purple MX pant's, I got too big for them in the 'off season' and never got small again ;D
Yes it did. This is my most favourite Example..

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421954436968.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421954436968.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 1,703
HollywoodMX said:
Yes it did. This is my most favourite Example..

after the cafe scene dies down, the 90s superbike fad will be HUGE. this is coming back in a mjor way. ;D
vanilla-ice-cool-as-ice-530-85.jpg

Back
Top Bottom