Work / Shop Aprons / Tool Rolls

Re: Work / Shop Aprons

Where is this website - add it to your Signature so it's always close by - I'll need to order myself one :)

JohnGoFast said:
Oh and guys that sit behind their computer all day drawing comics of themselves.

And what about guys that take so many selfies :-X

Tim said:
Where is this website - add it to your Signature so it's always close by - I'll need to order myself one :)
Good idea, I've added the website to my signature. The site is currently very basic I'll be adding a lot to it over the next few weeks, but it is functional.

Tim, as soon as I make an ad (hopefully after taking some better pictures) I'll purchase some ad space here.

teddpage said:
Keep a cheap paint brush handy for these things...save your extremities man!!!
$0.49 1.5" China Bristle with the bristles trimmed to a half inch works as long as you can keep up with it.

Made some quick color samples..

Black/Brown:
null_zpsc9cf0714.jpg

Black/Red:
null_zpsc92633dd.jpg

Olive/Brown:
null_zpsd8bc37b6.jpg

Olive/Black:
null_zpsb0b99a10.jpg

These samples are not yet waxed, I will wax them tomorrow, the Olive will darken with the wax.

The brown stitching looks so rad, thanks for posting these!

Can you make black with olive pockets??

Haha just when you thought we're done bitching!

Edit: I didn't actually mean make a sample with black and olive, i'm just messin

Finnigan said:
The brown stitching looks so rad, thanks for posting these!

Can you make black with olive pockets??

Haha just when you thought we're done bitching!

Edit: I didn't actually mean make a sample with black and olive, i'm just messin

That's actually a great idea, mixing the two canvas, I think i will make some samples to show that.

Work / Shop Aprons

xb33bsa said:
shop coat is not an apron,shit fer brains
we all wore aprons in the machine shop,try to tell a machinist he can't wear an apron you'll get yer jaw busted

You're an idiot pal, nothing more to be said! Lol

Walms said:
You're an idiot pal, nothing more to be said! Lol

hey listen up, yer the one came in here saying its a "nono" for a machinist to wear a machinists apron
that is just hilarious
beside the fact that you don't know wtf you are talking about you are suggesting that people should not buy this guys aprons for their intended and PERFECTLY SAFE usage
we can all see who the idiot is

These look great! Gonna let the wife know about this for a Christmas present.

Cannot wait to see the tool rolls!

Just ordered a bunch of Nomex and Nomex thread for the Welder's aprons, hope to have those available in 2-3 weeks. Tool rolls will come after that!

JohnGoFast said:
Just ordered a bunch of Nomex and Nomex thread for the Welder's aprons, hope to have those available in 2-3 weeks. Tool rolls will come after that!
Junior says he'e excited bout that!!!

Back
Top Bottom