81' CB750c build

JoshBetteridge

Hey everyone, my name is Josh and I picked up my bike about 8 months ago and am really stoked that I finally got some time to work on it.
I've started to take it apart and work on the hoop a little bit. Because this is my first build if appreciate any feedback or comments. Here's what I have so far...

deseru9y.jpg

qa9yju3u.jpg

edazyjyr.jpg

2upu6yna.jpg

Hopefully we'll be welding the hoop this afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to figure out the seat pan, any suggestions? My materials are limited and I'd like to minimize the whole "trial and error" game here... This is kind of where I'm at, have some tweaking to do...
8u2e2eqy.jpg

I use the same high tech material for my Templates. "Economical and Efficient" (Cheap and Easy ;D )
What materials are you planning on using for the seat pan itself?

I found some aluminum at the scrap yard. Just traced the high tech stuff and am just about to cut it out :)

I'm trying to figure out the seat pan still. I've made a few different cardboard models but and hesitant to cut the aluminum until I know exactly what to do about a battery box and maybe a small compartment to tuck away excess wiring to make it look cleaner. Any suggestions?

Agree with Hoosier. Try using Google to search the site, that way you can search all the images that are on the site, very useful tool. I use it all the time.

Are you going to be using the stock battery or a smaller one?

HerrDeacon said:
Are you going to be using the stock battery or a smaller one?

I'd like to go with a smaller one, I've been scoping out a few on different sites, some are so small!

And I'll definitely keep searching for images, thanks for the feedback guys

y6ube6eh.jpg

Tacked on the brackets, still trying to figure out the seat pan. Then shipping it off to new church moto. Anyone have any experience with her?

Back
Top Bottom