1948 HRD Vincent -Ashtray to Driveway

Brodie said:
Who's build thread is this anyway?

Agreed, Yes it appears to be the most ANNOYING threadjacking ever. ::)

"Buellingvincent" ought to show a little respect and START YOUR OWN thread. :p

Of course after you delete your pics and vids from this one. Please and Thanks ;)

We do like it. We also like BRT's bike.
Just a bit hard to follow both in one thread.

We like it so much we think it needs it’s own special place so we can bask in it’s uninterrupted glory

farmer92 said:
We like it so much we think it needs it’s own special place so we can bask in it’s uninterrupted glory
Brodie said:
We do like it. We also like BRT's bike.
Just a bit hard to follow both in one thread.

+1 on both, Don't delete and leave...just, move them to your own thread. Only you can remove your posts. Well you and probably moderators/admin.

It's coming along really well Patrik. At least your giving my followers an idea of what I should be up too. I let them down with the BSA goldstar build. But that might be coming out to be finished off soon. And I'll be starting an Egli build soon after that. If only I could finish one project but I'm doing them for a friend and he has the financial control of what gets done. Good luck with the rally. Cheers Brian

Sent from my SM-G900I using DO THE TON mobile app

brt651 said:
It's coming along really well Patrik. At least your giving my followers an idea of what I should be up too. I let them down with the BSA goldstar build. But that might be coming out to be finished off soon. And I'll be starting an Egli build soon after that. If only I could finish one project but I'm doing them for a friend and he has the financial control of what gets done. Good luck with the rally. Cheers Brian

Sent from my SM-G900I using DO THE TON mobile app

You have control of how long his stuff sits in your shop... I'd be charging storage fees at some point if he was only trickling funds at it here and there. I get helping friends and I do it too, but there's a point of imposition that even best of friends should be aware of.

Hello ,
Well finally the Vincent is off the stand and as advertised on the driveway. I've had the engine running and all is well. Unfortunately this is the end for this bike as it stands. The engine is coming out to go into the Egli frame. Wheels and suspension are here now. It's been a long time coming I guess looking back. But hopefully the Egli will be a much faster build. I thank you all for your kind comments and for having the patience to watch me work. Hopefully I won't let you down a 3rd time.
Cheers
Brian
P.S. This is not the permanent fuel tank and there is an engine to be assembled that will make this an original bike . But that will be down the track some time from now.

Attachments

• 20190418_111850.jpg
    20190418_111850.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 646
  • 20190418_111835.jpg
    20190418_111835.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 658
  • 20190418_111859.jpg
    20190418_111859.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 667
HI Patrik.
It is a great feeling to wheel it out.
Yes I have bought 3 Mcintosh Egli frames.
Anyway I'm hoping to start another thread here if they let me.
Cheers
Brian

Back
Top Bottom