Everyone seems obsessed w/ tossing their opinions around here lately, so here...

17767-jake-adventure-time-1680x1050-cartoon-wallpaper.jpg

Luugo86 said:
I can dig it!

You can dig it, I can dig it, we can dig it..................................................................

So, I'm hoping to get into the new garage here shortly.

The official plan is to start building it and do what seems cool. Plans be damned. Also, I picked up a really rad old tank for next to nothing, so... Yeah. Whatever works will work.

LOL there may never end up being a build but I am in for all the shit talk etc. My .02 just start bolting stuff together and see how it goes.

036.jpg

How about 180 the head and go TZ in this little sucker with the expansion chamber under the seat and out... entirely bare bones with the spokes and old school hubs and new school on the electronics and lighting!!

Sorta like a flash gordon board track bike

flat_track_alex.jpg

Tune-A-Fish said:
036.jpg

How about 180 the head and go TZ in this little sucker with the expansion chamber under the seat and out... entirely bare bones with the spokes and old school hubs and new school on the electronics and lighting!!

Sorta like a flash gordon board track bike

flat_track_alex.jpg

That Bultaco is kinda where my head is leaning for this bike once I can get started.

Right on. I'm not sure how aggressive I'd like to go with it. I've had a couple people show interest in purchasing the bike, once finished. Neither of whom are particularly skilled with a wrench. Figure if I can keep the "performance" mods limited to the styling and leave the mechanical side as simple and reliable as possible everyone would be happy. Again though, I can't do shit until I find a workshop space to use.

VonYinzer said:
Right on. I'm not sure how aggressive I'd like to go with it. I've had a couple people show interest in purchasing the bike, once finished. Neither of whom are particularly skilled with a wrench. Figure if I can keep the "performance" mods limited to the styling and leave the mechanical side as simple and reliable as possible everyone would be happy. Again though, I can't do shit until I find a workshop space to use.

I hear ya. Sometimes I would like to have someone take a bay in my shop just to motivate and for an honest opinion or another skill set around to bounce ideas off of. He/She would have to get there own fridge though, somehow people learn to drink all the beer but forget where the beer store is.

Not done yet huh? I do have a pretty cool sticker seat if you happen to need one for this build...

Back
Top Bottom