New Tyres for a CB350F

mynameisneo

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a new set of tyres for my 350F with stock wheels (3.00-18 front and 3.50-18 rear). I like the look of the Firestone Deluxe tyres (you must be sick of hearing that by now) but have heard nothing but bad things about them, plus they don't have a 3.00-18. I was after a similar looking tyre to 'beef up' the look of the bike but don't want to sacrifice handling etc. And i've already laced my wheels so will be sticking with the stock ones. Any recommendations for me?

Cheers

Tires, brakes, lubricants... should be based on the performance of the part
and safety. Save the looks for paint and polish. For an 80/18 (3.00/18) front
try Perilli Sport Demons, Continental Conti Go's or Metzler Lazer techs.

Nobody can see your tires when you're hauling ass. Buy for performance, not style. The Shinko 712s are a great tire at a good entry level price.

VonYinzer said:
Nobody can see your tires when you're hauling ass. Buy for performance, not style. The Shinko 712s are a great tire at a good entry level price.

Hi There. I'm in the same boat and its been a while since I've been in the market for tires...

looking at the 712s, the only size that apply thats available is the 100/90-18 (rear). I like the price of this tire, and the reviews seem to fit your comment above, but (novice question now...) what tire would be recommended for the front? Obviously would like something that matches. Thoughts? Thanks!

*Edit - Scratch this...I went ahead and got matching Avon Roadriders AM26 90/90 - 18 front, 100/90 - 18 rear.

Back
Top Bottom