What tubes for Honda CB350F

Zen1911

I've got a question guys. What size tubes should I get for the stock tire size. I bought Avon Roadrider 90/90 -18 F 100/90 -18R. I have the chart but it allows multiple sizes to be chosen and I don't want to fuck it up. Please tell me the sizes, choices like this make me nervous lol.

Tubes have sizes.
Buy tubes that match the size of the tires being used.
Don't make this hard.
Either buy two that are at here bottom end of the range, meaning they are the smallest size that will fit the tires, or two that are the largest. If your OCD will allow you could by one at the upper and one at the lower range....

xb33bsa said:
you could always go tubliss that is what i did and i don't regret it neither ;)

Guy is having a hard time picking a tube from a range of tube sizes, now you a talking about actually changing something? Don't scare the poor lad

surffly said:
Guy is having a hard time picking a tube from a range of tube sizes, now you a talking about actually changing something? Don't scare the poor lad

You're just being a dick and over exaggerating my post. I'm "afraid/not confident" of making my choice off the chart because this is my first bike and I've ordered stuff wrong and spent more money than I needed to. Now that you explain the ranges it makes more sense.

What would I need to go tubeless, my understanding is that spoke rims have to have tubes? Is that incorrect?

Thanks for the help though surffly.

tubliss
http://tubliss.com/
and there are ways to do it home-made-like but the problem with that is none of these old rims have the extra ridge to help keep bead in place if you do run out of air could be an issue at speed but really no more of an issue if you lose air with a tube
drawbacks of the tubliss it takes a lot of weight to balance because of the single rim locking deal
also i dont think it is DOT approved
advantage of the tubliss is you can run as low a pressure as you want and the tire will not come off the bead seat
it saves only a few oz over tubes, so no big weight advantage

Back
Top Bottom