Am I a bad man?

krafty

Dyslexics of the World - Untie!
So here I sit at the foot of the Black Hills regretting not bringing a motorcycle. Having never been here before I didn't realize how much fun it could probably be.

Am I a bad man for wishing I had folded the back seats in my minivan down and brought my motorcycle instead of my family?

In all seriousness though, this looks like a pretty fun place to ride a bike. Has anybody done it on there vintage twin and not gotten the stare of death from all the Harley Riders around here? In any case, I'm definitely going to have to plan ahead next time.

Sent from my XT1049 using DO THE TON mobile app

NO!

You are a bad man for not wishing you had taken the bike instead of the minivan. ;D

We talkin Greg Cartwright kind of Bad Man 8)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLrH3cOgqXbJ0o_JDq7B22xuDr7LVXLrIa&v=6GCNMZa2v9A

~T

datadavid said:
Wait, do i need to care about them, so they can care about me? No time for this, Sir! ;)

Nah David... you can like or dislike as you please and I won't judge you... that you can cash with no fee.

I am a bad man but a good husband and father both to my family and my property, I meet everyone with a blank page and build my opinion based on that persons actions, not his or her looks or beliefs just what they do or say... so far I would consider you a good person :eek:

Don't Tread On Me.

Tune-A-Fish said:
Nah David... you can like or dislike as you please and I won't judge you... that you can cash with no fee.

I am a bad man but a good husband and father both to my family and my property, I meet everyone with a blank page and build my opinion based on that persons actions, not his or her looks or beliefs just what they do or say... so far I would consider you a good person :eek:

Don't Tread On Me.

I dont really get what you want to say with this Tune-a?
If it offends you that I Dont Care What Harleylifestylebikers think, which is what i said, youare free to look away or disagree! obviously you are a talented and intelligent guy, so the retarded bit cant really apply either
Remember this is all in good humour.. my old man is one of those harley guys so thats just how we relate, you know.

datadavid said:
I dont really get what you want to say with this Tune-a?
If it offends you that I Dont Care What Harleylifestylebikers think, which is what i said, youare free to look away or disagree! obviously you are a talented and intelligent guy, so the retarded bit cant really apply either
Remember this is all in good humour.. my old man is one of those harley guys so thats just how we relate, you know.

I just get tired of the generalization of anyone who rides a Harley... good and bad in everything me thinks // :-X Carry on Mang!

Tune-A-Fish said:
I just get tired of the generalization of anyone who rides a Harley... good and bad in everything me thinks // :-X Carry on Mang!
Everyone does it man.. ride harleys that is
But i did make a clear distinction between the gay leather pirate costume hard-as-fuuuk midlife crisis harley riders and the regular biker did i not?
I mean i wave at everyone and talk shit with everyone, thats just what we do!
Brit bikers, sports riders and harley guys have had this pisstaking going on since bikes were invented i think, and i dont want it to stop. Its an endless fountain of joy!

i get a lot of stereotype comments about my weed habits, but thats ok - i actually get retarded! so does my humor!

We made it back home. I did spend a bit of time in Sturgis (the motorcycle museum down there is pretty decent and there was a supermoto event going on downtown so I got to watch little kids riding around in full gear, it was cool) and it was about what I expected. I think the next time I head out that way there will be a trailer with a motorcycle or two on it behind the van. I don't think that my butt is capable of 1000+ mile rides each way on either of my bikes, especially if you add bags with clothes and other stuff. My Norton could handle the bags but my hands will be numb before I get around Chicago. :)

I'm really jonesing for a ride through Needles Highway now. It was fun on 4 wheels, I imagine it's even better on 2.

Back
Top Bottom