Slipstream

nicrc211

Does any one know whats going on with them? I get no reply of any kind from them. Are they going out of bussiness?

Sometimes he's not the best at replying to messages. I've had a few go unanswered. That said, as far as I know he's still making stuff.

I have been trying to get hold of them for 3 weeks now. I don't understand why he made promises of delivering within a week and then never hear back. Does anyone make something similar than these guys?

Looking through my records, your payment was reversed on June 16th. Right at a week after your order was placed.

This keeps getting better. J, I've mean meaning to complain publicly that you didn't send that other thing I never paid you for.

Who is this clown? that shit was paid as agreed on the same day the invoice was send, the order was never shipped as agreed between us and I stopped the payment, people need to know how shitty your service is

This is Mark Holloway, owner of Slipstream Cycle. I have been made aware of the problems with delivery and communication with products as of late. I make no excuse for this as I am the one who left someone in charge of this that I thought could take care of it. I have been busy trying to keep this business in a divorce and have not been able to keep my hands in it as it needed to be. I have talked with several customers and have got their parts out to them but If anybody else has had a problem with this please let me know, I will take care of it. I would like to thank the ones for working with me while I have tried to find out what the hell is going on here.

Good on you Mark for not skirting around the issue. Hopefully those involved can post back to clarify their issues have been fixed.

Always good to tie these threads up when a resolution has been achieved.

neevo said:
Good on you Mark for not skirting around the issue. Hopefully those involved can post back to clarify their issues have been fixed.

Always good to tie these threads up when a resolution has been achieved.
. Thanks, I have been taking care of this as each issue is brought to my attention. Mark

Back
Top Bottom