Schuberth C2 Concept Helmet

CanadaDan

1977 BMW R75/7 'Mojo'
The selection of helmets in Winnipeg is LOUSY... unless you want HJC

If anyone ever sees a sale on THE helmet... the Schuberth C2... let me know where. I'll have one shipped to me.

Specifically a XL(61cm) in...

Titansilbermetallic
00080cc9ce.jpg

or Mattschwarz
1e7d5d079d.jpg

Whao.. Pretty funky...
I personally like the Black Simpson BAndit helmet...
I'll get one of those one day...

locOleoN said:
Whao.. Pretty funky...
I personally like the Black Simpson BAndit helmet...
I'll get one of those one day...

Dude you gotta little head...Mc brides had Super Bandits on for $230 +tax...Before they went down

Ms Methane says that you can get it a local Canadian dealer in Markham

http://www.alyshamotorcyclegear.ca/Products%20Page/Product_Main_He.html

They carry some high end stuff, check out their site. They specialize in women's appareal but carry gear for both sexes.

Yellowducky said:
Ms Methane says that you can get it a local Canadian dealer in Markham

http://www.alyshamotorcyclegear.ca/Products%20Page/Product_Main_He.html

They carry some high end stuff, check out their site. They specialize in women's appareal but carry gear for both sexes.

I won't even ask how she got that name ;D

Thanks for the link... now I just need to wait for a sale... $899 :eek:

You are so freakin' lucky this gem don't fit my noggin or Kim's (or Aihnoa's for that matter). It is sweet. Gotta find one for me next.

Will be boxing it up and shooting it your way soon. The magic of Craigslist. It's been posted there for 10 days, and I find it for you. Shit! I wish it was pink or something but NOOOOO.... it has to be one of the bloody colors you wanted. At least you'll be jealous of Tracey while you roll in your HJC!

DanHelmet017.jpg

DanHelmet014.jpg

DanHelmet013.jpg

DanHelmet011.jpg

DanHelmet010.jpg

DanHelmet009.jpg

DanHelmet007.jpg

DanHelmet006.jpg

DanHelmet005.jpg

DanHelmet004.jpg

DanHelmet003.jpg

Thanks Bro! ;D

Well... one down one to go.

The HJC's are 5 years old now... and one has had a minor tap in my impersanation of a bronc buster ::) so I will be getting one too.

I look at it this way... say a helmet lasts 5 years... thats 60 months... 260 weeks... 1820 days...

If I only spent 25 cents a day on a lid that would still budget me at $455... and even my gray matter is worth 50 cents a day... so a $900 helmet almost makes sense!

Am I right? ;D

BTW - you obviously know the Schuberth stickers on the helmet are actually black, but magically reflective hence the 'white' from the flash pics.

Oh, and your business case only makes sense if you wear the helmet every day. Take the 3 month riding season in Winnipeg into consideration, so you're really looking at $2 a day for those three months in each of 5 years... :D Might still be worth it.

Tintin said:
BTW - you obviously know the Schuberth stickers on the helmet are actually black, but magically reflective hence the 'white' from the flash pics.

Oh, and your business case only makes sense if you wear the helmet every day. Take the 3 month riding season in Winnipeg into consideration, so you're really looking at $2 a day for those three months in each of 5 years... :D Might still be worth it.

HEY!... only a GTA boulevard cruiser wimp would think there are only 3 months of riding here :p

I ride April to October... sometime Novemeber if the frost stays off the road.

So my seasonal cost is a loonie per day... still less than large double double!

I got MY Schuberth today in the mail... niiiiiiiice 8)

Love the helmet... think I'll wear it around the house for a while ;D

Tracey's SHOULD arrive with the weekend family courier this weekend... right Tim?

Might have to ship it as it turns out. Aihnoa is bringing her toy chest.

Tintin said:
Might have to ship it as it turns out. Aihnoa is bringing her toy chest.

Hmmm... she's the one person I could never blame or say no to...

ok... but do ship it. It's Tracey's birthday present... and there's only 51 minutes of it left :eek:

Back
Top Bottom