"what'cha drinking tonight?"

Re: Do we do "what'cha drinking tonight?" threads here?

As a huge IPA fan, I share your anticipation of the Ruthless! Rye IPA is tasty indeed!! Stone is still at the top of the heap, though. It's a good time to be an IPA fan!

Yeah, this stuff is really good! So what's "the Stone" that you refer to?
My beer of choice is Founder's Red's Rye PA- so I like the Sierra Nevada version

If you get a chance try shaftsbury winter ale, mmm

Dry, dirty gin martini, stirred, not shaken ('cause I lost my shaker...)

t71ford said:
Dry, dirty gin martini, stirred, not shaken ('cause I lost my shaker...)

Mmm, I like em filthy as well.

Thanks for the link. Ahh yes, I've had the Arrogant Bastard Ale before, but that's it. Their selection is very interesting-
and looks expensive! Probably costs as much for a bottle as one of my sixers! I'll still have to take your word for
it and try their IPA offerings. I can't resist the temptation. If you haven't yet tried them, I'd highly recommend
ANYTHING that Founder's makes. They are my favorite brewery!

DogfishHead 60-Minute IPA is a fantastic beer. I also really enjoy both the 90 minute and 120 minute.

They do a mixture of 60 and 90 (they call it 75 minute) at the brew pubs. It is probably my favorite IPA.

I also enjoy Flying Dog's Snake Dog IPA.

Of course, I never turn down a Guiness either.

Ringo said:
Sangria, actually. Don't judge.

Nothing wrong with sangria! I remember a cuban place in key west Florida that serves it in pitchers with every meal. It was a few streets inland from mallory square, but I can't remember the name.... it was good and that's all I remember. Oh, and waking up at a hostel nearby.

Kent Old Brown by the schooner last night after work at the bar. Didn't really want to drink til 5Am (much rather go home at 2:30!) but thats the way it turned out.

I might not be an Old Kent, but I drink Kent Old :D

- boingk

Its a silver bullet night.. mainly cause I'm cleaning shop... ;D

Recovering from way too many double Jack n Cokes, Newcastle, and 2 1/2 hours of sleep before work. Im 26 and Im feeling too old to do that shit anymore.

Highland brewery gaelic ale. Just one, wasn't quite what I hoped... but it is best at about 50 degrees.

Its a brand local to Asheville nc. Not available outside the wnc area and surrounding counties. It had a maltish flavor, sort of reminded me of killians red, and I left the irish off cause there's nothing irish about it... but anyways, it wasn't a bad beer, and I wouldn't turn one down if offered, but it didn't produce a good head, felt watery, and lacked the taste it seemed to be going for. Oh well, I love their black mocha stout tho.

Bendistillery's Crater Lake vodka. It's blowing my mind.

Back
Top Bottom