Suzuki 1977 ts250 carb questions

energen_21

9cee196b103654446d72f1d4a665b6c8.jpg

I'm a complete beginner first off. This is my first bike, my first project. I'm doing all the research I can but haven't yet figured out what this cable is and where it goes to. It's completely missing on my bike. Also I'm missing the hoses on the carb which is leading to massive fuel spillage. Can anyone please help?

Sent from my iPad using DO THE TON

Your carb has a push cable and a pull cable, the pull cable splits and goes to your automatic oiler.( if your oil doesn't work you won't have lube on you crank? And your engine blows) your carb has two 1/8 inch Ish overflow tunes on it. One on each side, it will leak if your float needles stuck. I can't see your pic well to tell if that's what you meant. Google search to TS200 diagrams see if that helps. I think I found a good pic that way, also there is a Yamaha forum where I got manuals for my 185. Hopefully someone with more knowledge comes along, good luck.

That is helpful thank you. Im looking to pick up a throttle pull cable, hopefully I got that right. I should have clearly stated that the bike above is a picture I found on the net, circled is the cable my bike is missing.

Back
Top Bottom