Pet pics...

i was looking for different ones, but i can't find any.. so here

schnee (welsh pony)
schneefuchs.jpg

kachina (blue roan paint) <- he's gorgeous, but i can't find a photo of him in color. blue eyes and all.
kachina.jpg

Basement rat said:
Bang the F* on! Shes about 7/8 boxer with 1/8 Lab.

All the lab smart but none of that lab stupid for the first few years.

;D i know my dogs. my next dog is HOPEFULLY gonna be a south african boerboel....pic for reference since it seems no one has heard of them....

worlds_biggest_dogs_07.jpg

Holy Smokes thats a BIG dog.

Some really great looking dogs in this thread. We have a small guy, Havanese. another breed that most people havnt heard of. Small, smart and friendly dogs. One of the friendliest I know.

Though would love a nice Shepherd German S/mix or I love the Collie/Austrialian shepherd that mothgils has. Thats a beautiful pup.

I got this e-mail again today. I'm sure you've all seen it, but it's always worth the laugh...

Since I'm retired, I have to think of things to do.....

Yesterday I was at Wal-Mart buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal pet Sheriff, the Wonder Dog, and was in the checkout line when the woman behind me asked if I had a dog.
What did she think I had, an elephant? So since I'm retired and
have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a
dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and
simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is
nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.
Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the
dog food poisoned me. I told her no; I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's butt and a car hit us both.
I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Wal-Mart won't let me shop there anymore.
Better watch what you ask retired people. We have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say.

This is Fred, our Basset Hound.
Got him through the Basset Hound Rescue online.
Here he is with a Dashound:
FredwithJackson.jpg

And a larger dog:
FredwithToby.jpg

fred5-mar09.jpg

Fred1.jpg

Fredsitting.jpg

Fredsitting2.jpg

He's got big paws:

Fredspaw.jpg

Our cat Rose:

Rose.jpg

Our cat Mike:

Mike.jpg

Here's muh dawg...

IMG_0312.jpg

He's a shepherd/boarder collie mix. The little bastard is too smart for his own good.

my dogs a black lab super playfull...... ,,, grumpy rotty,,,,,,,, ..........and a cross with akita ,german shepherd he is a pain eats everything a new sofa all my kicks and woke up this morning to fined my best lid in about 100 bits along with my boots but still love um lol

n533353766_1464231_4460.jpg

DSCF9035.jpg

Well, here are my kids!
Both full blooded dachshunds and they think they are human!
Cotton, my dog all the way!
SDC10852.jpg

Tate, he is a moma's boy! As you can tell!
MeandTate.jpg

They get jealous of each other when one is getting any attention. Tate is older and the dominant one of the two, but cotton will put him in his place if he gets out of line! Here is cotton punching Tate in the face!
HouseandDogs033.jpg

Great action shot huh?
This was taken before Cotton came along, Tate was still a puppy. The photo was just a snapshot, but Amy loved the look he had so I changed it to black and white in photoshop and croped it.
TaterTot.jpg

I love my dogs and they put a smile on my face no matter how bad my day has been! If you have never been around dachshunds, then you really need to check this breed. Very tough, strong, full of personality, smart, and since they are small, they work great as house dogs and traveling pets. Mine go to our farm with us every weekend.

Holy Crap Dude, is that your fiance?! Boy are you marrying out of your league! :p ;D

Here's a fresh shot of Bruce. I had him out for a while before feeding.

0317001701.jpg

Let me see if these will post
Heres is Bella. She was found in the middle of a bridge on I 95 with scratches on her face and paws. Like she was thrown from a car onto the bridge. She is very loving and cute. She is a little scittish of people at first but after you have been to the house for a while she comes out and will let you pet her all night long.
Bella.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

heres is Lilly we got her from someone whos cat had a litter she was bitch but now that we have bella she has become more friendly
Lilly.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

And heres buddy my male bearded dragon He is a pastel colored bearded.
Buddy.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

Here is baby girl our female bearded dragon
BabyGirl.jpg

We also have an albino leopard gecko and an african fat tail gecko.

Loki seems to a popular name. Here is my crew, Lola and Loki. I named him after the god of mischief and he lives up to it every day. Lola is a sweetheart, never gives me any trouble.

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

i used to have a bearded, till old age got him... awesome lizard, LOVED people... hated my wife about once a month... weird how he knew!

Nice pups Loka. I love Boston Terriers. My great great grandmother had one. I have wanted one since I was a kid. One of these days...

I have a Newfoundland, named India.

She`s still under a year old but weighs about 90 lbs...

At 4 months (with my sister for reference):
SSPX0231.jpg

SSPX0446.jpg

SSPX0253.jpg

Those are the only decent pictures I have on my phone of her... I`ve been away for 3 months now, so I`m looking forward to seeing how big she`ll be when I get home!

Aside for India I`ve had a Labrador mix, Shadow - passed away last year, a black cat that my ex and I got from the pound in PEI named Finnegan - she kept it, an orange skink (lizard) named Stanley, and my first pet was a tabby cat, named Tabby.

Back
Top Bottom