Barber new peeps and old.

lil beast

Manic Fanatic
DTT SUPPORTER
Well, thanks to Tim I was able to find my old login and view some of my old posts. I must admit i felt bad when i was asked "who are you on DTT?" and i couldn't remember its been so long. Im glad to be back where it all started for me. DTT is where the heart is.

Peace all.

Holy shit your alien abductors brought you back, welcome oh mighty one! ;)

I won't ask, but things are cool finished and sold three bikes since you disappeared, working on cafe'ng a friends cb550 right now. Built me a Bagger for comfortable long trips, but still have my 750 hartail for shits and giggles. You still wrenching and melting steel? You are almost as grey as I am bro. ;)

Maybe greyer lol. Took some time off to figure out family, job, life changes and such. got it sorted as best as it can be, built a '50 Dodge D100 in the process...for the kids ya know...and now im back at it. Got some new projects on the go that keep the gears turning in my noggin lol

Dutra Customs said:
built a '50 Dodge D100 in the process...
Shit, I wish I would've know this on Sunday. We could have talked Mopar at the tent.

HA!! we wouldnt have been talking Mopar for long, built it with a 350 4 bolt, 12 bolt posi, and s10 chassis lol. Not much Mopar left :eek:

Back
Top Bottom