520 Chain Conversions for CB350 CL360 CB400 CB450 CB77

For the CB750's, what years is everyone looking for? The CB750's have so many different part numbers for the sprockets across all the years.

Ok so we finally sourced a manufacturer who can cut us some front 520 sprockets for just about any bike. We are in the process of having some of the CB750 fronts cuts. Why Honda had to make so many different part #'s for the CB750's is beyond me haha

J-Rod10 said:
What will the price be on a 82 K model for just the front? I need one ASAP.

What sprocket sizes are you looking for? Working out the deal with them now and having them cut. Hopefully end of next week.

Nick

Yup my manufacturer should have them back from case hardening this week. I could only find one guy to make us the Vintage 520 Front sprockets. Cool guy who has been making sprockets for about 40 years but makes them to order. Having him make a bunch so we can hopefully have some stock on them.

The rears are no problem to have cut but the people willing to make the fronts seems to be getting few and far between.

I have looked everywhere, nothing to be found.

I'm running a Ducati 748 swingarm on this one, couldn't find a rear in 530 for it either.

Hey can I place an order for 1971 CB450 K4 front sprocket.
17T and 520 pitch. Let me know how to place an order.

We got the 69-76, 77-78 & 79-82 CB750 Front 520 Sprockets in stock. 16, 17 and 18T. Rears are coming in this week.

I was just wondering about a 520 gold chain set for a 1978 GS400X I looked up the charts and its saying a 16 front and a 45 rear?

We are working on some kits for other bikes such as the Suzuki GS's. The CB750 Kits will be available next week. For anyone going to Barber in Oct, we will have some of the Honda kits on display down there in the Ace Coner.

Back
Top Bottom