BMW 86' 325e E30

Are you sporting tan sport seats? in a factory black interior car? haha

I'll post up my 85 325e in a little while

burlmays9 said:
Are you sporting tan sport seats? in a factory black interior car? haha

I'll post up my 85 325e in a little while

I think so? there's a lot of untold stories of this car. I'm not sure what the guy before me did to it. But I think the rest of the interior was vinyl spray painted black, and for some reason the seats weren't but you can only tell if the door panels are off! it actually looks decent.

I love the e30 sport seats. It's well worth the mis-match.

If you ever get rid of them, let me know.

My brother has an e30, I love the cars very cool, cheap, fast, fun! Nice ride man! And those rims are made by RML and they are recreations of the old vw snowflakes. You can get them new for under 1k, I dont know what he was smokin about custom milled $2500 haha.

scottyS3 said:
My brother has an e30, I love the cars very cool, cheap, fast, fun! Nice ride man! And those rims are made by RML and they are recreations of the old vw snowflakes. You can get them new for under 1k, I dont know what he was smokin about custom milled $2500 haha.

Haha yep very cool and fun car, and plus it gets around 27 mpg.

ndromb said:
I wish my E36 could get 27mpg.

damn, what are you getting? my sister has an e46 and gets 28. I'm just amazed that an old car that's a inline 6 can get near modern 4 bangers

took my E24 to the mountains last week, went 292 miles on 11.5 gallons!
dragon1.jpg

That's 25.3 mpg, for those not caring to do the math........ :) and that was on the frontside of the trip, INCREASING elevation.....

scottyS3 said:
You need to change your driving style ;D

hahah oh believe me I drive it hard every once in a while, but I take turns really hard so that makes up for it ;]

and catseye your car is a beauty

Back
Top Bottom